Are you inspired right now? If not, I bet you will be, by the end of this article.
Inspiration is something you receive from someone or something at any moment. There are no age restrictions to be inspired or to be an inspiration.
As students, we often need the inspiration to keep going forward, to face hurdles, to learn from failures, and not to stop with one success.
Also, inspiration for students or teens is not just from any particular source, we can get them through our parents, teachers, friends, cousins, and from a stranger as well.
The inspirational quotes for students which are said by a famous personality or might be from someone whom we admire can bring a great change in our life.
The quote “And this too, shall pass away" by Abraham Lincon inspires me the most. I’m sure you must also be having one, if not, by the end of this article you will find the one which inspired you the most.
Below are listings of the best inspirational quotes for students. Let's begin to get inspired.
1. "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter." - William James [ American Psychologist]
First things first, and what better to start the list with such an inspirational quote that says “just start right now.”
Now, this is an inspiring start.
2. “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” - Malala Yousafzai
Every small count. Even the slightest progress today can change into a whole new tomorrow.
3. “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” - Swami Vivekananda
It says only you can teach yourself better and is quite appropriate because who else knows you better other than your own self.
4. “If you want something different, you are going to have to have to do something different.” - Jack Canfield
5. “If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t, you will find excuses.” - Jim Rohn
Would you find ways or excuses?
6. “A person who has no in-depth learning and intellectual acumen is as impressive as a doll made of mud.” - Thiruvalluvar [ Thirukural ]
He says the impression of a man depends on his knowledge.
7. “I know they talk like you're too naive ~ you're too young but eventually fools change the world.” - RM [BTS]
He says it's okay if people treat you like a fool, just show them the result.
8. “If you think you’re going to crash, step on the pedal harder.”- Suga [BTS]
He says just ride your cycle [represents your life] with a motive not to fall or crash.
9. “We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.” - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Our willpower can make us do anything. So, never settle for something that you think is less than what you imagined.
10. “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” - Bruce Lee
He says just to be precise of exactly what you need.
11. “Don’t wait until everything is right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less-than-perfect conditions. So what. Get started now.”- Mark Victor Hansen
Things will never be perfect. As we dug deeper into something, we would think of bringing changes to our idea which is completely correct because that is progress. So, everyday every minute is the right time to start anything we believe in.
12. “My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time. Collar Him.” - Charles Dickens
As a student, procrastination becomes our friend but he says he is a thief so just get rid of him.
13. “The activity you are avoiding contains your biggest opportunity.” - Robin Sharma
14. “Let them sleep while you grind, let them party while you work. The difference will show.” - Eric Thomas
Don't talk, let your work shut everyone's mouth.
15. “You can’t sit there and worry about everything.” - Michael Bloomberg
Get up and find a solution.
16. “It’s not something that happens overnight. I kept saying that until mathematically things are impossible, I will keep fighting.” - Michael Schumacher
Unfortunately, things happening overnight does not last long.
17. “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the man that cannot read them.” - Mark Twain
If you can then do it!
18. “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” - Gordon B. Hinckley
If you wanna get high only in your imagination, then go ahead and take drugs but in reality, one really has to put efforts to reach great heights of success.
19. “A sign of a hard worker is one who works without complaint.” - Sarah Price
When the work you are doing is something you love or admire, you won't mind putting extra effort into it or complaining about it.
20. “Without hard work and discipline, it is difficult to be a top professional.” - Jahangir Khan
Discipline keeps consistency in hard work. Therefore, both go parallel.
21. “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” - Confucius
Yes! Just keep going it's not slow, it's your pace.
22. “Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to try to take it all away from you.” - Mark Cuban
Time to get aware of your enemies, only hard work can defeat hard work.
23. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” - Beverly Sills
Once reached your destiny you have to turn back to look at your journey, it is okay if it is long because it will be worth it.
24 “Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.” - Blair Waldorf
You have to work for yourself. People can help but only for a limited time. Spoon feeding never makes you achieve your dream.
25 “Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.” - Henry Ford
Get ready to feel the warmth of your hard work. Henry Ford never goes easy on you.
26 “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” - Vincent Van Gogh
Just know it well before following it.
27. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” - Maya Angelou
Well, that’s like a ‘well.’
28. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” - Jim Rohn
Take a risk for the extraordinary!!
29. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” - G.K. Nielson
People just see the last step you took which made you successful. No one observes that how much you fell in order to finally reach that step.
Even the people born with the silver spoon struggle and put their best in order to come up with the expectations of society.
So, nothing is gifted, it's all the result of the hard work which we usually neglect.
30. "Every person you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them." - H Jackson Brown Jr.
Explore people for more knowledge.
31. “It never gets easier. You just get better.” - Jordan Hoechlin
Are you feeling it easier?
If yes, Congrats!! You’ve gotten better
32. “Even if God has given up, perseverance will pay the wages for one’s efforts.” - Thiruvalluvar [ Thirukural ]
Your employer is within you!
33. “Failure is a great teacher and, if you are open to it, every mistake has a lesson to offer.” - Oprah Winfrey
Keep learning from the failures because there's no way of achieving success without tasting failure.
34. “I really don’t think life is about the I-could-have-been. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don’t mind the failure but I can’t imagine that I’d forgive myself if I didn’t try.” - Nikki Giovanni
Just try, it doesn’t cost you anything.
35. “Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.” - Bill Cosby
Decide it right now.
36. “Don’t spend all of your time trying to be like someone else because you can never be them and they can never be you.” - Raven Symone
There is only one YOU.
37. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” - Aristotle
Let people say what they want, don't reply to their stupid talk. After all, kuch to log kahenge, logo ka kaam hai kehna.
38. “You get what you settle for.” - Thelma and Louise
This inspirational quote for students tells them – Never settle.
39. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” - Dhirubhai Ambani
Get ready to build yours. Dhirubhai Ambani is a live example for today's generation to believe that if we never give up, we'll definitely achieve what we dreamt of.
40. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson
Wait for the harvest season.
41. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” - Ayn Rand
42. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” - Oprah Winfrey
Love yourself and your work
43. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi
Falling is part of reaching great heights. If you never fell, you never achieve that true happiness of reaching heights.
44. “It is far better to be alone than to be in bad company.” - George Washington
As students, we tend to have a lot of company and can’t live without a company in fact but this quote tells you to enjoy your own company when you don’t get the right one.
45. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill
Success and failure, both are just small phases of our life. What's constant throughout is, none other than your courage.
Courage to get up and fight back. Courage to take risks. Courage to stay on what you actually thought would work best for you.
46. “If plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters – 204 if you’re in Japan.” - Claire Cook
Work till ‘Z’ and if still it doesn't get accomplished, there's always plan A1 followed by A2, A3, and so on.
47.“Never Say Never if you know you can do what you love, don’t give up.” - Justin Bieber
Because when you love something, you can do well!
48. “I believe that there’s no improvement if you have an inferiority complex and victim mentality.” - RM [BTS]
This inspirational quote for students clearly defines that it's all your thinking and mentality that decides your improvement.
49. “I always say that practice gets you to the top, most of the time.” - David Beckham
Practice learning if you are new to something. Practice being a perfectionist if you already know something. Practice in order to stay perfectionist if you already are one because there will always be so many people to take your place.
So, keep practicing and never give up.
50. “Mistakes are proof that you are trying.” - Jennifer Lim
Start collecting your proofs!! Keep trying and never give up!
Wait! Aren’t you inspired by now? Yes, you are!
And I’m pretty sure you found the one which inspires you the most from these inspirational quotes for students. I hope that it was worth your time and get inspiration from.
But don’t forget that everything starts from within you. You must be excited to start something with the inspiration you gained.
Get going and do well. All the best guys!!
Do like and share. Happy Inspiring Read.
- 30 Punjabi Motivational Quotes To Boost Up The Morale
- 13 Anil Ambani Quotes To Get Tips On Running a Seven-figure Business in Today's World
- 35 Albert Einstein Quotes On Success That will Excite and Surprise You
- 51 Rich Dad Poor Dad Quotes That Are Inspiring For Lifetime
- 51 Movies Based On True Stories That Will Inspire You To The Core