Holi is a popular ancient Hindu festival, also known as the "festival of spring", the "festival of colors", and the "festival of love".The festival signifies the triumph of good over evil. Holi celebrates the arrival of spring, the end of winter, the blossoming of love, and for many it's a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships.
The emphasis of Holi rituals is on the burning of demoness Holika. On the eve of the festival, large pyres are lit in many parts of India to signify the burning of evil spirits. People often throw wood, dried leaves, and twigs into bonfires and this process symbolizes the triumph of good over the bad. People gather, sing, and dance around the bonfire and pray for the safety of their loved ones.
On the day of Holi people play with colors with their friends and families and in the evening they show love and respect to their close ones. Bhang is mixed into drinks and sweets and consumed by many to enjoy the day. Bhang is prepared by mixing the leaves and flowers of the female cannabis plant.
It has been consumed as a beverage since ancient times during this festival. The date of this festival varies as per the Hindu calendar every year. Have a look at 30 Inspirational Holi Quotes to spread happiness and colors.
1. Holi is a time to reach out with the colors of joy. It is time to love and forgive. It is the time that expresses the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colors.
Holi is the ideal time to reconnect with people in different colors. One should focus on loving everyone and learn to forgive and forget on this auspicious day. Enjoy this festival by expressing how happy you are when you are loved and love others through colors.
2. Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color.
Inspirational Holi quotes give you more reasons to celebrate. If you have recently met someone and are struggling to talk to them or want to renew a broken relationship, Holi is the ideal time to reconnect and mingle with a bit of color.
3. Holi is not only about colors and sweets. It reminds of the divine and eternal love of Krishna and Radha.
Holi is celebrated from the time of Radha and Krishna. It was called Raas Leela. By playing this festival they used to show their eternal love and affection for each other.
4. Burn your ego, expectations, and everything in the fire of Holi and enjoy the festival.
Holi is a festival where people come together and enjoy the colors of life. If you want to enjoy the festival, you should get rid of all the negativity and celebrate with unity, joy, and enthusiasm.
5. Forget all your pains and worries, get drenched in the colors of this festival.
Life is full of worries, stress, tensions. If you want to get peace of mind, then come out with all zeal by forgetting all your pains to get drenched with the colors of this festival to enjoy with family and friends.
6. May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint your life with.
On this occasion, we are blessed with the different colors of Holi. We want to fulfill our life with joy, happiness, love, and everything we want in abundance. These colors will make our life beautiful.
7. May all your lives be as colorful as the Holi festivities which we are eagerly waiting for. Let us make others' lives as colorful as we want ours to be. May your colorful lives touch the sky with glory.
Holi festivities are full of music, dance, tasty food, and colors, which we all want our lives to be. We also should spread happiness and joy in other people’s lives, the same as our lives. Our colorful lives will tackle all obstacles to reach the highest point in our lives.
8. The dominant idea behind the Holi festival is that we should live more in harmony with nature instead of trying to destroy her and make her our slave.
The eve of the Holi festival is celebrated by burning the leaves and branches of trees to get rid of the evil spirits. But this is also harmful to nature as many trees are cut down to celebrate the festival. We need to stop destroying our nature and be in harmony with it.
9. Holi is the day to express love with colors. It is time to show affection. All the colors that are on you are of love!
Holi is celebrated by playing with colors with your loved ones. People throw colors at each other to express love. We all play with different colors, red, blue, yellow, green which are all about love.
10. May the charm of Holi inspire you to live with more friends and fewer enemies, more joys and fewer worries.
Holi is a festival that is full of positivity and optimism. Celebrate with your friends and family and not with people you are not fond of like your enemies. Enjoying to the fullest with no worries.
11. Let us forget all our worries as we splash colors on each other, let us again become children and enjoy this beautiful occasion…
Holi is all about throwing colors and balloons at each other and splashing water with pichkari. It’s a time to be a child again and forget all your worries and have the time of your life.
12. It’s the time to unwind, de-stress and to make a bond with sweets, thandai and colors.
Holi is the festival of enjoyment, where mothers prepare sweets, snacks for everyone and also people enjoy having thandai also known as Bhaang, which will make you a little tipsy. Have a blast and wrap up all your work, take a pause from your hectic life and indulge yourself in having a rollicking time.
13. Forgive your haters and ill-wishers and remember those who are near & dear to you with splashing colors.
While enjoying the festival of colors, one should forgive and forget all the haters and ill-wishers, who have done you wrong. By forgiving you will release a burden from your shoulders, be a bigger person and start new healthy relations which will make you celebrate Holi with much happiness by splashing colors on each other.
14.Whenever you splash Holi colors on somebody,
You give them a promise of being truthful towards them always,
Maintaining a lifelong brotherhood with them and showering them with all the possible love.
The significance of splashing Holi colors on someone is a promise to your family and friends that you will be always honest to them, maintaining a lifelong bond of trust and unity, and showering them with all the love you can give.
15. Happiness is when you see brightness even in darkness,
So keep walking with a colorful mind to bring out the best colors in you.
Happiness is also about being positive to see the light even in the dark days. It's important to be a colorful person and move ahead with life to bring out the best version of yourself, your best inner true colors.
16. Let it go, just color it red and yellow and green and purple.
Life is letting it go and playing Holi!
Let go of all the inhibitions which stop you, let go of all the bad vibes you have within yourself, let go of what's stopping you from being yourself, let go of broken relationships. Just indulge in all the beautiful colors Holi has to offer and enjoy the festival to its fullest.
17. Let us make this Holi memorable for everyone around us and not forget to keep our pets safe. Have a safe and colorful Holi!
The way we enjoy Holi is one of its kind. Full of colors, water, dance, music, and yummy gujjias. By celebrating Holi we create wonderful memories with everyone around us. Last but not least we should also not play colors with animals on the streets, as they can be allergic and also should not play loud music so that it can cause harm to them.
18. Be a free bird, to play with the vibrant colors of Holi.
Forget all worries and troubles and be free as a bird and play Holi with everyone, even if you don’t know them and don’t be bothered by others’ judgment, enjoy to the fullest and be on cloud nine.
19. May the shines of this Holi brighten your path towards progress and continued success.
Let the auspicious day of Holi motivate you to work hard, hustle, and be consistent towards your goals to progress in life and achieve success.
20. Without colors, life would be so boring so fill it with colors and joy this Holi.
The different colors of Holi make the atmosphere fun and frolic, full-on enjoyment, lovable, enthusiasm without which life would be boring.
21. Playing more drinking less, loving more thinking less. This Holi spread the colors of positivity & motivation all around you.
Instead of drinking thandai and creating a nuisance, we should play more and love each other. Enjoy the positivity of Holi by playing with colors with your loved ones and also motivating them to strive for excellence and progress.
22. May all the seven colors of the rainbow come together this Holi and bless your life with happiness and joy. Have a Happy Holi!
Each color of the rainbow, which are Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red has significance in the festival of Holi. The way a rainbow appears with all its colors and creates joy for everyone, the same way the rainbow fills people’s life with happiness and joy.
23. Burn all negativity & bring all positivity in life. Celebrate this Holi with vibrant colors. Happy Holi!
Let’s burn Holika and set on fire all the negative vibes within yourself and people around you and reborn as a new person with all the positivity you can offer. Be full of life and celebrate the festival of colors with the colors of your vibrant life.
24. Sending love with red, friendship with pink, wisdom with yellow and new beginnings with green. Have a colorful and happy Holi!
Every color of Holi represents a different characteristic of your life. Let Holi be an excuse to fill your life with colors that symbolize love, friendship, wisdom, and new beginnings. Cheers to a colorful life ahead.
25. I wish that colors of romance and love, colors of happiness and joy, colors of smiles and affection get deeper and darker with every day of our life. Happy Holi.
Like the colors of Holi embrace all the positivity of life such as romance, love, happiness, joy, smiles, and affections and be in abundance and get stronger with passing each day of our lives.
26. Happy Holi to you and your family.
We wish you health, prosperity, and business achievements at this prismic color eve.
May God bless you with all his mercies.
Holi is a festival when God blesses you with all the positivity in life in abundance such as health, prosperity and immense success in your business achievements in your career life.
27. Let the child hidden inside you, come out this Holi & play with the colors of love and happiness all around.
Let’s be children again and unleash the childlike persona on this auspicious day of Holi, get out of your house, meet people in your community and celebrate with your whole heart the festival of Holi by splashing colors and spreading love and happiness all around you.
28. Never give up in life! Enjoy every color of Holi and you will get every happiness you desire. God is always with you. Enjoy each moment with zeal. Happy Holi Wishes to you!
Never lose faith in yourself and also in God. God is looking down at you and is there with you. Keep your head high and continue moving ahead in life. Enjoy the festival of Holi with complete enthusiasm and God will shower you with the happiness you desire for sure.
29. Every day is not going to be equally colorful and cheerful so store the brightest colors in your heart every day.
Life is unpredictable, full of ups and downs. You might have great days but can have bad days as well. One needs to cherish the good days in your heart and keep reliving them so that you never forget how much of a good time you had.
30. Holi is the day when good wins over evil, hope wins over failure, and happiness wins over sadness.
Holi is all about positivity over negativity. When you burn the branches of wood into a bonfire it symbolizes good over evil. It motivates you to be hopeful and keep trying to achieve success and not be afraid of failing. Moreover, Holi will also remove all the sadness from your life and fill it with joy and happiness.
Holi is a festival where we lose our control while enjoying ourselves. We should keep in mind that we don’t do anything inappropriate, don't cross boundaries, and respect everyone’s personal space. Also, protect and avoid using colors on animals and not play loud music after a certain time. Moreover, it is advised not to waste water, as everyone is not lucky to have access to it.
Don’t forget to send the inspirational Holi quotes to your loved ones, eat gujiyas and have thandai and laze around all day. Make sure you play with so many colors that no one can recognize you. Dance on the streets like a crazy person on your favorite beats, spray colored water with pichkaris, and have a great time with friends and family.
Ask God for your blessings and let him fill your life with love and happiness in all aspects of your life. I hope these Inspirational Holi Quotes encourage you to prosper in life and bring an abundance of joy, happiness, success, romance, love, and business achievements.
- 22 Holi Dishes That Add Colours And Flavours To The Festival
- Top 41 Holi Songs For Your Perfect Festive Mood Playlist
- 19 Lord Shiva Avatars That Sustained Law and Balance In The World
- 15 Lord Shiva Songs in Hindi Movies That Reflect Power of Bhole Nath
- 30 Garba Songs You Can Groove On For Navratri
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events