People say love and we think of cricket, Don't we?
It's the love for men in jerseys playing their magic on the field. But behind this madness lies the untold story yet so inspiring.
Here we bring to you some inspiring cricket quotes by famous cricketers. This will make you realize that they play magic with bats and they win hearts with their pen.
Cricket is a journey in itself and all the cricketers describe their incredible journey in the form of some inspiring cricket quotes for their fans and give us all some beautiful life lessons.
1. A loss makes you humble. It tests the other batsmen and bowlers. Also, if you keep winning you don't know what area you need to work on. - MS Dhoni
This is an inspiring cricket quote by Captain cool. It gives the right equation of success and failure.
One must apply it at every walk of life.
2. People throw stones at you and you turned them into milestones. - Sachin Tendulkar
This inspiring cricket quote is the way to deal with criticism and converting it into your strength to achieve milestones.
3. The bat is not a toy, it's a weapon. - Virat Kohli
This is one of the best inspiring cricket quotes that shows the fierce dedication towards the game.
4. No matter how hot the fire burns, a Protea always survives. -
Be it cricket or real-life AB Devilliers is a superman in both. The legacy of this legend is known by all and this quote inspires us to be strong under all circumstances.
5. I'm jealous of my parents, I"ll never have a kid as cool as theirs. - Chris Gayle
This amazing man Chris Gayle has given us this humorous line with a tinge of positivity.
Being self-confident and spreading smiles should be the only motive of our life be it spreading smiles across the crowd in a stadium or charming people with your words.
6. There are times when alone is the best place in the world and even when I am alone I have real good company. - Brian Lara
Brian Lara gave us such simple words yet so true, We are our companion, we understand ourselves the best.
The world will start believing us when we start being confident about ourselves.
7. A captain sees you differently from the way you see yourself. You need a captain who can push you. - Sourav Ganguly
This is a truly inspiring cricket quote from our respected former captain who speaks from his experience that one should always work under the guidance of a person who sees the best in him, be it cricket or any other field, your mentor, teacher or leader should be your best motivator.
8. Part of the art of bowling spin is to make the batsman think something special is happening when it isn't. - Shane Warne
Life is all about surprises and cricket is all about playing mind games, be it any competition one must be quick with his mind along with his talent.
So we completely agree with the statement of Great cricketer Shane Warne.
9.It doesn't matter how pretty you look it's how many runs you get. - Steve waugh
This is an inspiring cricket quote that breaks the stereotype of 'looks matter'.
It's your talent that matters on the field and even out of the field in real life.
10. My plan, when I walked out onto the field on Friday morning, was to just enjoy myself because when I'm smiling and having fun, I generally bowl my best. - Brett lee
Brett lee expresses how he enjoys each game and that is the secret of his success. When we do what we enjoy we excel at it.
11. A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own. - Adam Gilchrist
Mistakes are the best teachers. A clever person knows where his competitors make mistakes and learn from them.
12. Some folks say 'oh winning ain't all!' but I know it is all. At the end of the day, no one looks at the loser. So that is why we play to win. - Vivian Richards
This quote is the real gem, Play with an 'I win' attitude and make wonders on the ground
13. You need to realize that you must have something to aim for, something to drive you. - Rohit Sharma
Hitman Rohit Sharma hits us with an inspiring cricket quote or I might say a life quote, We need goals to keep us going.
14. Records must not be the focus and that's the most important thing. It mustn't come at the cost of the team. - Garfield Sobers
The most important part of the game is teamwork. Individual success is alright but success along with the team is true happiness.
15. From my past performances, past success, I know all days cannot be rosy and what keeps me going is the support from my team. - Sourav Ganguly
There are good and bad days on and off the ground but we need people surrounding us to support us and that is what pushes us.
16. There are Millions of people in this world. Then why are you born? The reason is, Allah is expecting something from you which is not possible by Millions. - Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi gives a strong sense of self-confidence and belief in God through his inspiring cricket quote. He says that we are born to make a difference in this world.
17. The key to handling pressure is to enjoy it when you're confronted with it rather than worry about it too much. - Steve Waugh
Steve Waugh gives us the right Life mantra with his inspiring cricket quote. This one is much needed by teenagers. In a stressed situation, we must calm ourselves. We must take it as a challenge rather than a problem.
Enjoy the process the way you enjoy success and escape from worries.
18. Compromise for your dream. But never compromise on your dream. - Imran Khan
Dreams are the reason to live. Imran Khan says that when you dream of something gives your 100% to it.
19. If you play good cricket, a lot of bad things get hidden. - Kapil Dev
Kapil dev says that your talent is a golden cover on all the dark sides. Be it shortcomings or problems Cricket is the solution.
Such should be the love for your passion and your talent.
20. Find a way to get back into the game, find a way to build a partnership, find a way to catch a ball, find a way to stop it. - Shane Warne
This inspiring cricket quote says that one makes his way on his own. Be it any situation we have the power to fix it and we have to do it on our own.
21. I had big shoes to fill, but the way we have been playing has made the transition. - Ricky Ponting
Always aim high and rest will be handled the way you perform. Big milestones can be achieved when you make collective efforts.
22. I don't regret anything in life. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. - MS Dhoni
Best words from the best man, this has a message to be strong. To get up with a bounce when life pushes you down, and to bounce back stronger.
Enjoy every experience.
23. I know from now on, whenever I get to 63, it will be nerve-wracking, but I will raise my bat to the sky. - David Warner
This line wins hearts. The determination and passion remain lifelong.
There is a sense of gratitude in every action that makes our way to the end.
24. Sport can bring communities together and can release a lot of pent-up emotions. - Ian Botham
The best way to express emotions is through your talent. Change your pain, fear, anger, sadness into something beautiful by your talent. That is what we call life and sports is life. It brings people together.
25. As a sportsman you are always testing your limits. - Stuart Broad
A sportsman is never afraid to go beyond his capabilities. He keeps on growing by pushing his limits.
Every person should be limitless and keep going. Because the sky is the limit when efforts are limitless.
26. I have started not to take things too seriously, loving life is my motto. - Dale Steyn
Life is a process of enjoying yourself, living every moment, and loving yourself a little more every day.
Live once but Live like a legend.
27. Take risks, if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. - Hardik Pandya
The risk factor is testing your ability. How you handle risks and losses says a lot about you and this inspiring cricket quote says a lot about Hardik Pandya.
His optimistic attitude reflects in the way he plays.
28. No, Absolutely not. I am still hungry to play the game. - James Anderson
When this cricketer was asked if he wants to quick he gave this amazing reply. Hunger towards your passion is something that never diminishes.
29. My first Bat was Shaped of a coconut Branch. And from that day, all I wanted to do was to be a cricketer. - Brian Lara
This one quote shows the humbleness of this great cricketer. It doesn't matter how you start or in what situation. The will to start and continue with it is all that matters in the long run.
You do not have suitable conditions, you make the conditions suitable.
30. As much as you learn to handle failure, you must learn to handle success too, because that's also important. - Sourav Ganguly
Failure and success are two sides of a coin. One must not be discouraged by failure and not be overproud at his success.
Anything in extreme is dangerous. One must be calm and steady and keep going.
31. Don't stop chasing your dreams, because dreams do come true. - Sachin Tendulkar
Dreams seen with open eyes are meant to be true. Those efforts do give fruitful results.
This wonderful message is conveyed by Sachin Tendulkar through this inspiring cricket quote.
32. I don't think age matters. In cricket, if you have the skill, you can go on playing.
- Dale Steyn
Dale Steyn is stating straight facts yet so inspiring. There is no age to showcase your talent, to follow your passion.
You just need to have that madness to follow it and skills to charm everyone with your talent.
33. Bowling is an art and I am an artist. - Hardik Pandya
You should be your first and best admirer. Hardik Pandya is a bowling king and he knows it.
Cricket is an art and all the players on the field enjoy that art. Everything that gives one joy is an art.
34.Every day every hour turn that pain into power. - Mitchel Starc
Pain is important, it makes you stronger. That scar will make you a star and the brightest one. It is important to be tough even in the worst pains.
35. If someone you love asks you to give up something you love, don't do it. - James Anderson
Passion is our first love and no other should stop you from doing what you love.
If he does he is not the one for you because the right one always supports your dreams and becomes your greatest supporter.
36. I didn't want to be rude to anyone but anyone rude to me, then I was going to be rude in the right way: My bat was going to tell the story. - Vivian Richards
Vivian Richards gives us such an inspiring cricket quote to reply to the haters. Talent is the strongest reply to all the hate. Victory is the best comeback to the jealous ones.
Arguing is a waste of energy, You win simply by shining on your own.
37. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. - Rohit Sharma
This is one inspiring cricket quote that signifies the importance of Hardwork. Perseverance is indeed the key to success.
38. First of all, convince yourself that you are the best because the rest of your life is going to go proving this to others. - Wasim Akram
Self-love and believing in yourself are very important when you are on your way to achieving great things. People will doubt your ability at every level.
You have to believe in yourself and just do your best till you are satisfied with your work.
39. If it's difficult, I'll do it now. If it's impossible, I'll do it presently. - Don Bradman
Challenging things are always fun to do because on its completion we have a feeling of achievement.
Sir don Bradman says that we must take up challenges just now and prove that nothing is impossible
40. When you have to work, work with a smile. - Kapil Dev
A happy mindset completes half of the work. This happily inspiring cricket quote suggests that we must enjoy what we do and that makes us more efficient
41. My early life was a bit of a mess but it was no one's fault. It was just how it was. - David Warner
This is one of the most optimistic inspiring cricket quotes you will ever come across. David Warner doesn't blame anyone for his hardships but he is determined to live his later life by his success.
He has a positive attitude to let behind his past and keep going for the best coming on his way.
42. If you can change three lives in 10, three lives in a hundred, that's got to be good, hasn't it? - Ian Botham
Change is what society requires. You need not always be a speaker to bring a change. Do impactful acts so that people are inspired just by looking at you.
When you bring a change you make them a better person
43. The joy of doing well as a batsman for your country is much more than that little joy of going to a party and enjoying music. It is a completely different high, and I get high by performances. That's what I enjoy now. - Virat Kohli
Achievement is the real fun, success is the true joy. Our passion is our entertainment when we do what we enjoy.
Virat Kohli expresses how he loves his game and inspires us to love our work.
44. A good captain must be a fighter, confident but not arrogant, firm but not obstinate, able to take criticism without letting it unduly disturb him. - Don Bradman
A captain should have the ability to be strong even when his team isn't he should have a balance of all qualities and accept all the opinions. Hence there is a difference between a leader and a dictator.
This is applicable in every field requiring teamwork.
45. In all my life, when I was playing sports, I always put 100 percent. I have always given my best. - Garfield Sobers
Garfield Sobers gives us major life lessons in just a two-line inspiring cricket quote. No matter how expert we are at a thing we must always give in 100% effort.
Being overproud kills our talent.
46. I want people to remember me as a good person, not as a good cricketer. - MS Dhoni
No one likes a talented person with bad habits or bad nature. Being a good person is primary everything else can wait says MS Dhoni through this inspiring quote and he lives to his words.
A good character is the identity of a person.
47. If you can stay positive in a negative situation you win. - Virat Kohli
It's all in the mind. Your actions good and bad are influenced by your mind. Keep your mind positive and feel your way out in every negative situation.
48. I no longer see myself as a woman cricketer but simply as a cricketer. Why should there be labels when none are required? - Smriti Mandhana
Smriti Mandhana never fails to impress us with her batting and her words. This inspiring cricket quote is a response to all those who said 'women can't play '. But the fact is Talent speaks louder than gender inequality.
We need such courage in our life.
49. The best way to be successful is to be fearless. - Mithali Raj
When you fear loss you never win. One must be away from all the fears when he has dreams in his eyes.
One who aims has no time to deal with fears.
50. I was always fiercely determined and driven to succeed. - Ricky Ponting
Determination is indeed the key to success along with consistency. Be it sports or even in real life.
One needs to have the will to succeed.
51. I have three dogs at home. Even after losing a series or winning a series, they treat me the same way. - MS Dhoni
This is so pure and true that animals have a heart of gold and they don't judge you like all the other people. Those people also might not know much about the game and yet are so quick to pass baseless judgments.
Ignore the hate and feel the love around you and appreciate it
All these wonderful lines by wonderful cricketers add value to our life. The amount of motivation they bring in just through simple words is unbelievable.
We can feel the positivity in them just by seeing them on screen. These were some inspiring cricket quotes by famous cricketers of all times.
These lines should be implemented in our life to lead a better one. Not everyone can be a sports person, but we can adapt their qualities by taking inspiration from their quotes.
Be a Sport and enjoy playing the game of life!
Comment down your favorite quote by any of the sportsmen. Also, like and share with your cricket gang to inspire them.