Malls are a major draw in major cities. They're a lot of fun and make that long-awaited fam-jam a lot easier. Telangana's largest and most technologically advanced city is Hyderabad.
Hyderabad has long been regarded as one of the most affluent towns in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, with numerous visitors flocking to the city and several Telugu cinema stars residing there.
Here are some of Hyderabad's best shopping malls:
1. Inorbit Mall:
Fast forward to the future, and you'll find yourself in Cyberabad, a digitally motivated high-tech land. It sounds a lot like Hyderabad, but with a tech twist. The outside fringe of Hyderabad, Cyberabad, practically shields the central city.
The Inorbit Mall, one of Hyderabad's largest shopping malls, opened in Cyberabad in 2009 and has been rapidly expanding ever since. The Durgam Cheruvu Lake, which embraces the mall and provides a gorgeous perspective, is one of the most beautiful things to see at this mall.
This massive 6-story mall houses over 200 local and international brands spread across various floors, as well as a variety of eateries, play areas for your children, a bowling alley, a book-worm hangout spot; crossword, gaming junctions for kids and adults, makeover sections, beer-ing at Beerhouse, movie theatres; Inox, Cinemax, PVR, jewelry stores, and much more!
At the Inorbit Mall, there is something for everyone.
Location: Mindspace, Madhapur, 3rd floor, No. 64, Inorbit Mall Rd, Madhapur Main Road, APIIC Software Layout
Open every day from 11:00 a.m. until 9:30 p.m.
1. Aerial image of the Durgam Cheruvu Lake's stunning landscape.
2. Hundreds of local and worldwide brands, including Arrow, Chemistry, Biba, Jashn, Calvin Klein, Global Desi, FBB, H&M, Hamleys, Hidesign, Lacoste, Marks and Spencers, Max, Manyavar, Vero Moda, Wildcraft, UCB, and many more.
3. Bowling and video games
4. Jewelry with pearls and other gems
5. Tattoo parlors
6. Movies in 4D, 5D, and 7D
7. Printing on t-shirts
2. GVK One Mall:
GVK One Mall is a high-end shopping mall in Banjara Hills that opened in 2009. It is one of the most popular malls in Hyderabad, with a huge 3.5 lakh square foot arena that serves as more of an amusement park than a shopping mall. To make it easier for women to enter and exit the mall, it features a five-level parking facility and a level one parking spot dedicated to them.
It has six INOX cinema screens, an aquarium, three levels of shopping, luxurious furnishings, and a dedicated 25000 square foot children's arena dubbed "Fun Zone."
Within the mall, there are a variety of eating and hanging out venues to keep up the spirit of a good life, including the famed Hard Rock Cafe, KFC, Khan Saheb, Cream Stone, Starbucks, and more. It's a promising outing that could keep you and your family entertained for the day.
Location: Balapur Basthi, Banjara Hills, Road No. 1
Open every day from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
1. A colossal saline aquarium
2. Multi-gastronomic establishments including Kailash Parbat, Festivities, and Amore Gourmet Gelato
3. There are three levels of shopping stops, as well as a children's play area.
3. Forum Sujana Mall:
The mall is a five-story building with a variety of businesses on each floor, as well as escalators and other vital amenities for any mall junkie or just a tourist, covering an area of 820,000 square feet. The mall's parking lots are large enough to accommodate both 2 and 4 wheelers, however, they can get packed on weekends.
This Hyderabadi forum, like the city's other malls, offers an eclectic mix of local and international luxury brands for women, children, and men, including Zara, Allen Solly, William Penn, Forever 21, Pantaloons, Carat Lane, Market 99, and many others, on all four floors, as well as a movie theatre on the fifth. Each floor has a distinct eatery that caters to your specific taste preferences.
Location: Plot No. S-16, Survey No. 1009, KPHB Road, Kukatpally, KPHB Phase 6
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., seven days a week
1. A Starbucks near the entrance to the mall, where you can start or end your shopping trip with a good cup of coffee.
2. Delicious Hyderabadi restaurants such as Bhojanam Thali restaurant and Rayalaseema Ruchulu, which are located on the lower ground and third floors, respectively.
3. Children's and adult gaming venues
4. Sarath Capital Mall:
You'd be shocked to learn that a mall has been expanded to eight levels! Thank you for visiting Sarath Capital Mall. This gigantic mall in Gachibowli, which opened in 2018, spans a large portion of the city and is one of the largest malls in Hyderabad and the country!
The Sarath Capital Mall houses a seven-screen multiplex, as well as over 500 local and international clothes, jewelry, accessories, home décor, electronics, and other items. On the first and seventh floors, food courts cater to the tastes of thousands of people. Over 1400 four-wheelers and 4000 two-wheelers may be accommodated on four levels of parking. On the fifth level, there is an open-air theatre with seating for around 900 people that accommodates various performances and festivals.
Location: White Field Road, Kondapur, Gachibowli-Miyapur Road, Gachibowli-Miyapur Road
Open every day from 11:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
1. If you want to enjoy the mall while working at the same time, this mall has co-working spaces on the top floor.
2. Hypermarkets, bazaars, and other grocery stores where you may get all of your cooking necessities in one place.
AMB Cinemas (number three)
4. There are restaurants on practically every floor that serve a variety of main dishes, desserts, and snacks, including London Bubble Co., Beijing Bites, Burger King, Pulusu, Vivaha Bhojanam, Wrap Chic, Taco Bell, and many others.
5. City Center Mall:
Located in the city's heart, as its name suggests, the City Centre Mall is a complete package for a fun day with your friends. This is one of Hyderabad's best malls. This five-story mall houses a diverse range of retailers, from clothing to food.
Although the parking lot given in the basement for both two-wheelers and four-wheelers may not be large enough for a busy weekend, there are no parking fees. Although there are no theatrical screenings in the mall, which may not be the case in other malls in Hyderabad, there is a 7D theatre named Planet 7D on the 3rd floor to make up for it.
The mall is a terrific place to take your kids because it has a wide variety of apparel brands, play areas, and much more. The BJN Group, a multi-cuisine group founded by P B Nichani, a passionate chef himself, runs some of the top cuisines handpicked from all over the world that is only located in the mall. Almost every foodie, regardless of cuisine, will find something to their liking at the city center mall. Food vendors can be found on practically every floor, with the 4th floor having the most eateries.
Location: City center mall, Zahara Nagar, Banjara Hills, No. 8 - 2/592, shopping mall road No. 1, Zahara Nagar
Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., seven days a week
1. Angeethi Asli Dhaba, Hypnos, Aromas of China, Samarkhan, Indijoe, Sahib Sindh Sultan, Pizza Express, The Chocolate Room, Sultans, Aroma Indian Cuisine, Chingari, and many others provide excellent service and delectable dishes.
2. Top local and international brands, including Van Heusen, Manyavar, Tanishq, Biba, Niloufer, Mismatch, FBB, Arrow, Bossini, and others.
3. Firangi Pani, a pub and lounge that also offers a relaxing atmosphere.
4. Cinema in 7D
6. Manjeera Mall:
A mini-mall in comparison to the larger malls in Hyderabad, the Manjeera Mall, owned by Mr. Yoganand, is located near Kukatpally and spans 4,50,000 square kilometers. It has six floors of various shopping options, including apparel stores with a wide range of local and international brands, restaurants, make-up shops, and much more.
On a busy weekend, the parking area has four floors and can accommodate over 400 people. McDonald's, KFC, Thick Shakers, Blue Tree, Mad about China, Domino's Pizza, and Maverick's bar and grill are among the many eateries located throughout the mall, with at least one eatery on each floor.
On the ground floor, there's a Hyper City, a one-stop store for all your grocery, tableware, and other home product needs. A bowling alley, as well as a variety of other game alternatives, are available at the Manjeera mall, as are other malls in the city. Cinepolis movie theatres, which show films in English, Telugu, and Hindi, are a terrific way to start or end your shopping trip.
Location: Plot No: S2, Survey No: 1050, JNTU Rd, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally
Open every day from 10:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
On the ground floor, there is a Decathlon store. On the ground floor, there is a Hypercity store.
3. Shoppers come to a halt in two-story stores.
On the lower ground floor, there is a Toni and Guy hair salon.
7. Central Mall:
Founded in 2004 by Pantaloons Retail India Ltd, the Hyderabad Central Mall is one of the city's largest and oldest malls. It is a three-story building in Panjagutta, directly across from the Panjagutta Police Station, with a sufficiently sized one-level parking area for both 2 and 4 wheelers.
The mall has a variety of branded clothes stores for women, men, and children, as well as footwear stores and quick-service restaurants including KFC, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, Cafe Coffee Day, Subway, and others. You might also go out and see a movie in the Central Mall, where a PVR movie theatre is located. Overall, it's a budget-friendly weekend hanging destination.
Location: Panjagutta Main Road, No. 6-3-673/1/4, GS Center Point, Panjagutta cross, beside Panjagutta Police Station
Open every day from 11:00 a.m. until 9:30 p.m.
1. Stores that sell branded apparel, such as Reid and Taylor, Guess, French Connection, Oxemberg, Indian Terrain, AND, Blackberrys, and so on.
2. PVR Cinemas is number two.
3. Cosmetic stores with well-known brands such as Maybelline, The Body Shop, and Revlon
8. Next Galleria Mall:
This "Shipbuilding Mall" ranks eighth among Hyderabad's largest shopping malls. The Next Galleria Mall gets its name from the fact that its structure resembles a ship. It is one of the local favorites and was founded in the year 2018. It is located in Panjagutta. Despite the fact that the mall offers free parking, you can walk right into it from the newly constructed metro station. The mall's spaciousness is something that Hyderabadis adore. The mall houses a range of eateries as well as shopping facilities for clothing, jewelry, children's items, and other items. The mall also contains a PVR Cinema Theatre, which is believed to be the most cost-effective of all the PVRs.
The Next Galleria has a number of locations:
1. Punjagutta's Nagarjuna Hills
2. Punjagutta's Erramanzil Colony
3. Hitech City Metro Station, HITEC City, HITEC City, HITEC City, HITEC City, HITEC City, HITEC City, HITEC City, HITEC
4. Moosarambagh Gaddiannaram Village, Saidabad, Ward No: 170 Block - B
Open every day of the week from 10:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
1. Affordable and inexpensive PVR movie tickets.
2. Ximi Vogue, a Miniso and Miniso boutique modern, sells some of their products at low prices.
3. The Voylla Jewellery Store is brimming with oxidized metal jewelry and accessories.
9. South India Shopping Mall:
If you have a lot of last-minute shopping to do, you may not have time to walk around a mall and would rather go to a clothing-only mall or store. One of the few malls in Hyderabad that does this is South India Shopping Mall. Sure, they have additional amenities like cafés and boutiques, but their independent stores carry a wide range of clothing lines. The mall offers free parking, which might be difficult to find, especially on weekends. The South India Shopping Mall, with its ornate interiors, is noted for its traditional apparel collections, which have since evolved into contemporary clothing lines for ladies, men, and children.
Three branches are located in Kukatpally, Gachibowli, and Kothapet.
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., seven days a week
1. Gold investment plans for people interested in gold.
2. A variety of outfits for the complete family are offered, ranging from sarees to jeans.
3. You might be able to take advantage of special holiday discounts.
10. Alcazar Mall:
Located in Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills neighborhood, Alcazar Mall is a new concept in luxury shopping malls and amenities, combining design, technology, and aesthetics.
The towering malls, which are flanked by Banjara Hill and Hi-tech City, rise tall and showcase a wealth of Indian and Western businesses. There are cafes, restaurants, and a movie theatre on the site, in addition to the shopping complex. Aside from that, it hosts cultural and entertainment events from time to time.
So, this was the list of the malls in Hyderabad. Do share your experiences in these places in the comment box below.
Also, like and share these with the ones traveling to Hyderabad.