Gratitude is one of the most important virtues that humankind is blessed with. People who are thankful lead a happy and stress-free life. They are not anxious about the future and accept everything that comes their way naturally. It is very important to express your gratitude and be thankful for everything you have.
It is also important to be thankful to our fellow human beings, who have helped us in surviving this world and saved our back in times we lost all hope. These people are angels and we should be grateful to them. However, it becomes difficult when we are to express our gratitude to people.
Don't worry. Gratitude quotes are here to help us reflect on being blessed with all that we have and say thank you to everyone who has made our lives beautiful. With these inspirational quotes, you can get a new outlook and put things into perspective.
Given below are some of the best gratitude quotes to help you say thank you.
1) “This a wonderful day. I've never seen this one before.” — Maya Angelou
This quote tells us that every single day is special and teaches us many lessons. We should always keep learning and be thankful for every day of our life.
2) “In life, one has a choice to take one of two paths: to wait for some special day--or to celebrate each special day.” — Rasheed Ogunlaru
In this quote, it is beautifully described that one should not wait for a special day to celebrate instead we should celebrate each day as a special day.
3) “Keep your eyes open and try to catch people in your company doing something right, then praise them for it.” — Tom Hopkins
This quote demonstrates that we should have a good company, we should always stay close to genuine people and we should always praise them.
4) “Gratitude is more of a compliment to yourself than someone else.” — Raheel Farooq
Gratitude quotes highlight that saying thank you is a praiseworthy thing in itself. To whom you say thank you, sees it as a virtue of your personality.
5) “Gratitude and attitude are not challenges; they are choices.” — Robert Braathe
To be grateful and thankful for everything that you have achieved and are enjoying depends on your thoughts. You might think otherwise, but expressing gratitude is a good choice to make.
6) “Gratitude also opens your eyes to the limitless potential of the universe, while dissatisfaction closes your eyes to it.” — Stephen Richards
Satisfaction prevails when you express yourself with one of these gratitude quotes. If you are thankful, you will be forever contented and go on without any fears.
7) “I truly believe we can either see the connections, celebrate them, and express gratitude for our blessings, or we can see life as a string of coincidences that have no meaning or connection. For me, I'm going to believe in miracles, celebrate life, rejoice in the views of eternity, and hope my choices will create a positive ripple effect in the lives of others. This is my choice.” — Mike Ericksen
One of the most relevant gratitude quotes demonstrates that we should always be kind to others, we should always motivate them. We should never ever lose hope and the day will come when we will get what we deserve.
8) “In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.” — Dietrich Bonhoeffer
The real world works on give and take, with giving before you take. One who gives more than what one receives is the king here. This applies to materialistic things as well as gratitude.
9) “Forget yesterday-it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow--you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift--today.” — Steve Maraboli
Quotes on gratitude emphasise on enjoying your present, without hooking to your past memories and lingering to your future anxieties. What has gone by and what has not come should not affect us.
10) “Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.” — John Wooden
This quote demonstrates that we should learn to face the problems of life instead of running from them. This is what we call life, there are many ups and downs but the one who faces it strongly and happily are truly amazing.
11) “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.” — Buddha
This quote demonstrates that we should always be thankful and grateful for whatever we have today.
12) “The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.” — William James
Quotes on gratitude tell us that appreciating fellow human beings is not only important but also necessary. It promotes harmonious co-existence.
13) “The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement.” — Charles Schwab
When you express your gratitude, you appreciate someone's efforts and you encourage them to continue doing so. This is in short, a way to bring out the best in any individual.
14) “The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.” — Michael Josephson
We are blessed with a beautiful world to live in. It would be worst if we don't appreciate its beauty and thank God for giving us a mesmerising abode.
15) “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” — Robert Brault
Quotes on gratitude emphasise on being thankful for the little things in life because it is little things that give you the biggest reasons for happiness and go unnoticed.
16) “Enough' is a feast.” — Buddhist Proverb
When you are contented with what you have, you will be grateful and thankful for it. Quotes on gratitude tell us that enough in itself is a big blessing.
17) “Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.” — Gertrude Stein
When you are thankful to someone, you must go ahead and let them know about it by appreciating them. Keeping it with yourself is wrong.
18) “You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
One should never wait for the right time to do things that make others feel grateful to you. Thinking before going to help can get you late often.
19) “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.” — Karl Barth
This quote talks about being happy with whatever we have. Spending our life joyfully is a way of expressing our gratitude to the Almighty, who has created this beautiful world for us.
20) “Gratitude for the present moment and the fullness of life now is the true prosperity.” — Eckhart Tolle
Each moment we are living on this Earth is precious. The life we are blessed with deserves our gratitude. It is only being thankful that helps us to prosper.
21) “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” — Aesop
Not everyone is capable of expressing gratitude and saying thank you to others. One who is grateful for the good things in his life is a noble being.
22) “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.” — Doris Day
The true measure of richness is how grateful you are. If you keep complaining, not appreciating the things you have in your life, you are the poorest person in this world.
23) “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
When you express your gratitude towards a person, you double the happiness. You are happy and you make the other person happy by saying thank you.
24) “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” — Zig Ziglar
Gratitude is directly proportional to greater happiness. It helps you feel positive emotions, deal with adversity, and build strong relationships.
25) “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
Contentment is key to a happy and prosperous life. If you are contented, you do things more efficiently and achieve more than what you expected.
26) “‘Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.” — Alice Walker
Living in gratitude is praying and being thankful for everything we have. That would suffice all your prayers and fulfil all your wishes.
27) “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” — William Arthur Ward
This quote on gratitude conveys the importance of expressing your gratefulness to the people in your lives, for their direct and indirect contributions.
28) “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” — Dalai Lama
Quotes on gratitude again remind us that the most precious virtue is appreciating the goodness you receive. In this way, you are developing a virtue in yourself.
29) “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein
It all lies in your perspective. If you are thankful and accept things, you live a life full of miracles. Everything that comes your way is happiness.
30) “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” — Charles Dickens
Everyone has good as well as bad times in life. We should focus on the good part, which is a larger portion of our lives and forget the bad parts, which are comparatively lesser.
These quotes on gratitude are sure to inspire you and bring a positive change in your outlook. We should be thankful for what we have today, what he had yesterday and what we will get tomorrow.
We should be happy for little things, that add great colours to our life as much as we are happy about big things. Leading a life full of gratitude will ensure we lead a healthy life.
- 30 Quotes On Freedom and Liberty To Pump Up For Living Life Your Way
- 30 Nostalgia Quotes That Prove Everyone Has Different Memories of Past
- 30 Quotes On Rejection To Restore Your Confidence And Instill Positivity
- 50 Appreciation Quotes To Show Your Thankfulness Towards Things
- 60 Forgiveness Quotes That Prove How Big Hearted Person You Are
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events