F.R.I.EN.D.S., a show that has been there for more than two decades and has just given us a fantastic reunion. And no matter what happens the show sticks with us and we stick with it.
Whether it is the first episode or the last one we still laugh at the late replies of Joey and we still cry at literally every Roschel breakup.
We watch/listen to every one of Chandler’s jokes like doing it for the first time. And we also enjoy the perfect arrangements by Monica.
We can also never ignore the amazing songs by Phoebe full of reality.
Before starting anything just wanted to ask you guys, How you all are doon' these days?
Following is a list of all iconic Friends dialogues/quotes that made the show everyone's favorite.
So grab your comfort food and take a seat cause we are taking a walk down memory lane.
1. WHAT IS THAT NOIIISE? (RACHEL)
No one is a morning person purposely or at least most people aren’t, but boy did Rachel hated mornings.
And if you look at it carefully everyone wanted to spoil it whether the chick and the duck or the ‘Morning is here’ guy.
This Friends quote is dedicated to all the people who hate getting up early morning.
2. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. IT SUCKS. YOU’RE GONNA LOVE IT (MONICA)
The very reality told to us in the very first episode itself that we felt relatable to each character in some way.
3. OH, I WISH I COULD BUT I DON’T WANT TO (PHOEBE)
A straightforward answer cause we ain’t got extra time. This Friends quote is for the people who find it difficult to say No.
4. NOT JUST CLEAN, ‘MONICA CLEAN’ (MONICA)
Finding something or achieving Monica clean is something that can be done only by Monica Geller.
5. SHE’S YOUR LOBSTER (PHOEBE)
Since the day this dialogue took place, everyone is busy finding their lobsters. Aren’t you?
6. THINGS WERE FINE THE WAY THEY WERE (MRS. TRIBBIANI)
Although Joey tried his level best to fix his parent’s marriage yet his mother wanted everything the way they were.
7. OH MRS. GELLER WHY YOU CRY? (RACHEL)
After Ross almost got married the second time he had to abandon Rachel on the flight to Greece. Now, do you know why was she cries?
8. UNAGI IS A STATE OF TOTAL AWARENESS (ROSS)
Not only that but I am pretty sure that unagi is a freshwater eel.
What are your views on this Friends quotes?
9. I’M CURVY AND I LIKE IT (JOEY)
Everyone loves their food and no matter what someone says I think we should go back to being old school and replying just like Joey.
10. THAT IS A LOT OF INFORMATION TO PROCESS IN THIRTY SECONDS (JUDY GELLER)
Thanksgiving episodes of Friends have always set the stage on fire and when the Geller family reunited I don't think we needed any reason to miss it.
This scene from Friends is an iconic one. We can hardly forget those 30 seconds!
The list of Friends quotes would have been incomplete without including this.
11. AND WHAT’S THE OPPOSITE OF MAN? (MONICA)
After a horrible yet very appropriate breakup with Richard Monica decides to go opposite of man coming up with the ‘jam plan’
12. YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK (CHANDLER)
We all know that no matter what happens one of our favorite Friends ships is going to be ‘Chanoey’ and this scene remains one of the classics.
Let me jog your memory if you don’t remember- as soon as Chandler is done unpacking Joey tries to pull a prank on him and gives him a quote-unquote heart attack.
13. YOU WERE UNDER THE PILE OF COATS! (ROSS)
Whenever this dynamic Geller duo came on screen our laughter went out of our hands.
14. I’M GONNA DIE ALONE (CHANDLER)
We all have this dialogue going in our minds repeatedly, after every breakup. So we all our Chandler at some point in our life.
15. WE MAY HAVE TO REPOPULATE THE EARTH (JOEY)
Another one of those times when a Ross-Rachel fight had all the other ones locked up in a room.
Classic Joey and almost all of his dialogues are the main ingredients of this Friends quote list.
16. THE FATHER IS MY BROTHER (PHOEBE)
Not only Rachel but we also were amused by Phoebe trying to freak out everyone, when they got to know that the triplets were his brother’s children
17. YOU THINK I NEED A NEW WALK? (JOEY)
Remember the one time when Monica, Joey, Chandler, and Phoebe were stuck in a room and had to eat wax and that is exactly the point when joy decided that maybe he needs a new walk or isn’t it!
18. THAT’S CHANDLER CLIMBING ON CHANDLER (FRANK JR.)
Not only once but we have seen the triplets quite a few times after growing up as well. And when re-introducing them to Monica the kids were all creating a ruckus and the girl Chandler was actually climbing on Chandler. Irony!
19. WE HAVE RED BAGELS (GUNTHER)
A valentines day monologue is broken by this one amazing dialogue by one of the most sarcastic characters.
20. IF YOU’RE TOO AFRAID TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP, THEN DON’T BE IN ONE (MONICA)
Need a bit of relationship advice or stuck in a loop, just go and watch Friends and everything will make sense in the world again.
This Friends quote is to be taken seriously by many of us!
21. CALL IT EVEN (CHANDLER)
Just for the amount that was a few photos Chandler and Ross stayed back to find the cameras and chandler actually kissed someone else’s bride.
But I don’t think anyone was cooler than Monica to call it even cause they were not even on a break.
22. I HAVE TO GO BEFORE I PUT YOUR HEAD THROUGH THE WALL (PHOEBE)
Before reminding the question is- are you a fan of Joey’s french or Phoebe’s french, cause Phoebe is ready to punch through the wall anytime after listing to that.
23. JOEY DOESN’T SHARE FOOD (JOEY; RACHEL)
I think if by now you don’t know this then you might not be a true friends’ fan.
This Friends quote is dedicated to all the food lovers.
24. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KICK YOUR ASS (ROSS)
After listening to this, everyone wanted something or mostly someone like this in their lives.
Though everyone in the show made fun of Ross after this, but deep down we all want someone like him.
This Friends quote is dedicated to all the brothers out there, protecting and supporting their sisters like no one else can.
25. I DON’T WANT MY CHILD’S FIRST WORDS TO BE ‘HOW YOU DOIN’ (RACHEL)
The concern that Rachel had was absolutely correct yet I think Emma had way more fun with his uncle joey.
26. I DON’T EVEN HAVE A ‘PLA’ (PHOEBE)
Do you have a plan for your life or anything?
27. JOEY HAS THE NICEST FRIENDS (KATIE)
Remember the girl Katie, the one who looked small but hit pretty hard and was dating joey. Well, no problem if you don’t remember either.
28. HA! I MADE YOU LOOK (RACHEL)
The poker episode is so amazing and the way Rachel wins is awesome too cause we get a winning jingle too.
29. WAS THAT PLACE THE SUN? (CHANDLER)
The tan that ross got was actually weird and something is to be done to date about it.
30. IS RACHEL HERE? I’M HER SISTER (JILL)
The knock which confused the whole gang was performed by Jill, you know Rachel's sister.
31. I WANT YOU TO HAVE A JOB THAT YOU LOVE NOT STATISTICAL ANALYSIS AND DATA RECONFIGURATION (MONICA)
At a point, it became one of the biggest questions about what Chandler does exactly.
For some it is a question even today, so there you go for your answer.
32. MY NAME IS MIKE. AND I DO PLAY PIANO (MIKE)
it all started with joey going down to the central park and shouting MIKE.
33. BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS ARE GONNA COME AND GO, BUT THIS IS FOR LIFE (PHOEBE)
Not only relationship advice but even friendships rule if you are a Friends or rather a Phoebe Buffay fan.
This Friends quote is dedicated to all the true friends out there.
34. COME ON, IT’S JUST A LITTLE WAX (JOEY)
The pain caused by a ‘little wax’ is the kind of pain any boy or man would never understand whatsoever.
35. SERIOUSLY, YOUR DAD DOESN’T LIKE PRANKS (BEN; RACHEL)
The tv show Friends has given us way too many memories and episodes.
And one of the most comic episodes was the one where Rachel taught ben how to pull pranks and then things just became epic.
36. OH, YOU LIKE THAT? YOU SHOULD HEAR MY PHONE NUMBER (PHOEBE)
That is just phoebe being phoebe. The one who loves her friends and is an awesome flirt too.
37. I’M HOPELESS AND AWKWARD AND DESPERATE FOR LOVE (CHANDLER)
The Friends character chandler bing had dialogues that were humorous and realistic at the same time.
38. THAT’S FIRE BEATS EVERYTHING (JOEY)
Giving new dimensions to the simple game of rock, paper, and scissors; Phoebe and Joey added fire and water balloons.
Isn't it cool? I'm definitely going to use these the next time we play rock-paper-scissors.
39. IT TASTES LIKE FEET (ROSS)
The trifle was actually kind of over itself yet everyone trying to eat just to not break Rachel’s heart.
40. THERE’S A REASON WHY GIRLS DON’T DO THIS (MONICA)
The infamous proposal where not only Monica, chandler, and the friends but all the viewers were in an ‘aww’ too.
41. I COULD BE CHANDLER’S NEW ROOMMATE (MR. HECKLES)
Although, Mr. Heckles was killed off in the earlier seasons yet he was enjoyable every time he came on screen.
This Friends quote shows us the confidence one can have.
42. WHY IS IT INSIDE OUT? (ROSS)
‘It is a show quality sphinx cat’, do you remember that cat. Was it actually a cat?
43. OH MY GOD (JANICE)
That laughter and the Oh My God was the signature of Janice and can to date not be matched up to.
Though this was the signature dialogue of Janice, in the whole show, she used it not even 10 times while the other casts used it more than 150 times.
44. WHAT DOES RACHEL SEE IN THIS GUY? (GUNTHER)
At a point or two, everyone and even Rachel doubted Ross.
This Friends quote is dedicated to all the one-sided lovers.
45. I GOT OFF THE PLANE (RACHEL)
The last episode already had a factor for us to cry and then when things like these happen tears just come out of our eyes like when cutting an onion.
This is all for the list of Friends dialogue/quotes.
Yes, I did not include a lot of them and especially the most prominent ones like- 'How you doin’, ‘My Eyes, My Eyes' and we can definitely not miss out on ‘We were on a break’ and ‘PIVOT’ but each dialogue is special in their own way and we need to remember each one of them, don’t we?
Always remember, “No one told you Life's gonna be this way. Your job's a joke, you're broke, Your love life's D.O.A.” So, enjoy every moment in your life.
Anyways I hope this article put you in great nostalgia and you are going to binge-watch friends right after this. See you next time! Happy Nostalgia.
- 7 Rachel Green Fashion Statements From FRIENDS TV Show That Made Her The Ultimate Style Queen
- 60 Best Friends Quotes To Make Your Friend Smile
- 30 Fast And Furious Quotes About Life And Friendship To Quote Anytime
- 36 Winnie The Pooh Quotes With Some Sweet Advices On Love and Life
- 35 Urdu Shayari On Friendship To Celebrate Your Dosti-Yaari