The Fast saga is a franchise of action films focused on illegal street racing, heists, and spies. The first film was released in 2001. The first film Fast & Furious was released in 2001 Created by Gary Scott Thompson, the series has been commercially successful and ranks as the tenth highest-grossing film series ever.
Here’s, the truth, the things that come out of Dominic Toretto's mouth, is like a professor teaching a philosophy course for motorheads which are more striking than any stunt in the series. Along with Dom, other characters have quoted memorable quotes about life and friendship to quote anytime.
There are so many quotable characters in the franchise that it was challenging to narrow many choice bon mots down to a list of 30, but like driving a car out of a plane, we pulled it off. Here's a collection of the 30 Fast and Furious quotes:
1) Sometimes it's not about being fast.
It's always important to know what you believe in and stand up for it at any cost, seldom does a man do this to the degree Dominic Toretto has. He had delivered most of the fast and furious quotes with eloquent prose mixed with street jargon.
2) Ride or die? Ride or die.
The tagline for the entire Franchise different characters pretty much utter this line differently in the movie, but this carries the added weight now. Ride or die forever, Dom and Brian.
3) Life is simple. You make choices and you don't look back.
I inserted this quote in this list of fast and furious quotes for two reasons.
A. It is quoted by Han
B. Han is the most underrated character in the Franchise.
4) Words Ain't Even Been Invented Yet.
It's no lie that we all grew incredibly attached to Han during his term in the Franchise and how remarkably excellent this threat was quoted by Doml.
5) You don't turn your back on family, even when they do.
This one is relatively straightforward from the list of fast and furious quotes and advises us to always be present for your family members, even if they fail to reciprocate.
6) I live my life a quarter-mile at a time.
This right here is the quotable quotation, yet again from Mr Toretto channelling his Buddhist ideas of seizing Life. This quote illustrates living each moment to the fullest and finding what shows us how to live fully.
7) I don't have friends, I got family.
This quote from Dominic Toretto speaks volumes and is quite relevant considering how friends can be so close at times, they become family. People who find a family in their friends stay happy forever.
8) It's not about working anymore, it's about doing work I can be proud of.
This line is spoken by "The Rock" in the movie gives some inspiring life lessons that are to be proud of the work you do. If you love what you do, you will be satisfied forever.
9) Fear or loyalty keep a team together.
Quoted by Ramsey, a brilliant hacker knowing the gang is sticking together because of loyalty, not fear. Leaders can go one of two ways to keep a team together. They can use fear, or they can create loyalty within the group. Loyalty is always a better option!
10) Show me how you drive, I'll show you who you are.
These sage words are voiced by Dom In his quest to revive Letty's failed memory. Think about this quote as one of the best quotes from Fast and Furious movies. As it can be nipped and referred in so many ways.
11) Which is why when I get out, I'm gonna put a hurt on him so bad he's gonna wish his momma kept her legs closed.
This potential threat is quoted by our absolute favourite Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, everybody! This dialogue is apt when you want to make a strong impression on anyone.
12) Money will come and go, we know that. The most important thing in life is the people in this room, right here, right now. Salud, mi familia.
This was the point in Fast Five when the family only got bigger and stronger from leaning into the moral centre. The presence of good people in life is the most important thing.
13) When I needed your ass, you were nowhere to be found.
This line pretty much sums up the emotion of when your friends took longer than usual to be there when you needed them. But it's better late than never.
14) Too soon, Junior.
The phrase 'Too soon, Junior' has been used anywhere to tell someone to "settle down" to reflect on the unfortunate death of franchise star, Paul Walker.
15) The sins of our past can catch up to us.
This right here is the truth about Life. Sometimes, we're probably not proud of something in our pasts that can come back to haunt us. Consider it as a reminder but don't stop moving forward to make a better future.
16) They say an open road clears the mind.
This line is uttered by Dom to Letty in the opening scene when driving fast on a clear and open road. If you think about this quote a bit deeper, you'll realize that sometimes you need to step back and clear your mind to keep moving forward. When's the last time you cleared your mind and relaxed? It's time now!
17) You don't realize how much you appreciate something until somebody takes it away.
The cruel irony of life— It takes absence to value presence. We never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. It's often the absence of something and someone that makes us realize how truly unique a time was, or how much their presence made your life worthwhile.
18) All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you.
These quotes from Fast and Furious movie are giving us straightforward life lessons to live. Work hard and work smart by maintaining self-discipline.
19) Ask any racer. Any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning’s winning.
The dialogue above beautifully captures the happiness of winning a race. No matter by what margin or in what circumstances you win, the happiness of winning is still the same.
20) Hey, we do what we do best. We improvise all right?
The opening line to one of the most unbelievable chase scenes of the franchise and the best among the quotes from the Fast and Furious movies.
21) You know this ain't no 10-second race. I've got nothing but time.
If you're familiar with the movies. The series' fourth instalment, "Fast & Furious", went without Diesel's appearance until the end when he delivered this masterpiece.
22) You've got the best crew in the world standing right in front of you.
The fast and furious quotes reflect on the importance of being together and being there for each other. You should stand with your team united on the front; it makes you stronger.
23) I'll have the tuna. No crust.
This line from the movie pretty much has been turned into actual orders at sandwich restaurants across the nation.
24) You break her heart, I'll break your neck.
Possessiveness. When you want to scare off someone to avoid breaking the heart of a beautiful girl, copy-paste this dialogue.
25) Running ain't freedom. You should know that.
This one speaks volumes if you are always running, you will never be truly liberated, to achieve your abundant potential without the fear or weight of that which pursues you.
26) I don’t feel like I’m under arrest.
When Toretto and Hobbs met on the screen for the first time, it was pure absolute bliss. The presence of people you like and are comfortable with changes the feelings.
27) Nothing sadder than locking a beast in a cage.
Fast and Furious movies are more than movies. You feel it when you see it. There's something emotional with these movies. If the beast is captured, he can't do what he wants to. That's sad.
28) Chances are, sooner or later, we're gonna end up behind bars or buried in a ditch.
"... But not today." said Dom Toretto, the master tactician, reminding that it's essential to not only know your situation and appraise it realistically & practically, along with having hope in adversity.
29) You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkled on the sundae.
Time and time again, these quotes remind us of family and friends' importance. And that's all that matters in this life.
30) Thought You Could Leave Without Saying Goodbye?
In the conclusive scene of Furious 7, We see Dom and Brian face off against one another in one last race. When Dom left early and quoted the above lines, Brian had followed, which are meaningful in more ways than one, considering Paul Walker had passed away in real life.
Nonetheless, It was an excellent ending, and the perfect way to bid a beloved character, and a beloved actor, farewell as Furious 7 was a reverence to him.
That's the end to the list of fast and furious quotes honouring the fictional character and the code they live by — brotherhood, tackling together every problem alongside family and friends, celebrating them, always giving them a reason to stay united.
As expressed by Dominic Toretto— remember to always live your life a quarter-mile at a time!
- 30 Shawshank Redemption Quotes Which Are Filled With Inspiring Life Lessons
- 35 Star Wars Quotes To Relive and Experience Being In The Galaxy Again
- 45 Godfather Quotes And Dialogues Which Give Great Life Lessons
- 40 Lord Of The Ring Quotes That Will Have You In Search of The Ring
- 35 Rocky Quotes Which Are Motivational And Inspirational For Everyone
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events