Eid, the festival which really pop-up us full of joy and makes us feel energetic even before the day of Eid. Eid is one of the major and most celebrated festivals across the world. In the whole year, we got the opportunity to celebrate this festival twice. The two occasions of Eid which we celebrate every year are Eid ul-Fitr and Eid ul-Adha.
In brief, Eid ul-Fitr, also known as the festival of breaking the fast, is generally celebrated in a large hall or on an open field, where the Eid prayers are being done. Before starting the Eid prayer, money is distributed among the needy ones, as a charity, which shows how precious this festival is.
On the other hand, Eid ul-Adha, the animal is sacrificed in three equal parts for family, relatives, or friends and for the needy people. This festival highlights the values of kindness, equality, and devotion.
Today, I come up to you with some of the amazing Eid Mubarak quotes which you should try for wishing your family members, friends, neighbors, and relatives. These Eid Mubarak quotes are going to be quite different as compared to the normal quotes, and will definitely gonna make the people feel special, to whom you will share these wishes, which are as follows:
1) May this beautiful occasion of Eid give you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful.
By wishing this one from Eid Mubarak quotes, you are hoping for the blissful future of the person whom you are wishing to.
2) In every shared smile and laughter. In every prayer answered. In every opportunity that comes your way. May Allah bless you greatly.
Taking this Eid Mubarak quotes to congratulate your colleagues or working staff will elevate their level of happiness and he/she will be thankful to you by heart.
3) May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities for success for you.
With this wish, along with wishing them with Eid Mubarak quotes, you are hoping for their better life in the future.
4) May the blessing of Allah be with you and your family forever and always. Eid Mubarak!
Here you are craving for the blessings for the whole family of whom you’re wishing to. Wishing the whole family is more impactful than wishing individuals.
5) Eid ul-Adha is a day to reflect upon our deeds and give back to the poor and deprived. May our sacrifices be accepted by Allah! Eid Mubarak!
This Eid Mubarak quote is especially for the occasion of Eid ul-Adha, where you are remembering Allah to accept the sacrifice you did for the poor and needy ones.
6) Every Eid with you is like a blessing from Allah. Thanks for being with me there always. Eid Mubarak to the Person I love most.
This Eid Mubarak quotes best fits the person you love the most, they may be your life partner, siblings, or your parents.
7) Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
Before hoping to get happiness and wealth, Allah should bless us with mercy i.e., compassion or forgiveness towards someone. This quality within us is worth more than the wealth which we have.
8) Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us.
Saying this Eid Mubarak quotes, you are hoping for others to be thankful to Allah for this life and whatever blessings they shower on us till now, instead of feeling disappointed for what we don’t have.
9) You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you. Eid Mubarak my love!
This one of Eid Mubarak quotes matches the best for your partner. They may be your life partner or might be the person you love the most.
10) Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day is like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
This wish will definitely make your parents delighted if you present this Eid Mubarak quotes to your parents. You will also get too much appreciation from this.
11) May this holy day guide us all towards the way of light and remove the darkness of our hearts. Have a happy Eid!
Here you are hoping for life in the light rather than being surrounded by the darkness of the hearts.
12) As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you!
This Eid Mubarak quote you can use to wish your long-distance friends or cousins, whom you used to meet very rarely, especially on any major occasions.
13) The joys of Eid are incomplete without a friend like you to be with. You are the reason why my Eid is so special. Eid Mubarak dear friend!
This wish shows up the importance of a real friend with whom you can blissfully celebrate this special occasion of Eid.
14) In prayer, there is hope. In love, there is beauty and in having friends like you, there is peace. Eid Mubarak.
This Eid Mubarak quote is quite similar to the previous one. To some of the lasting and close friends, you can say or send this beautiful wish.
15) May this Eid bring you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day, and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah.
Along with the Eid Mubarak quotes and the blessings of Allah, you are providing positive energy to your mate and their family to live their life to the fullest.
16) I wish you and your family a cheerful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults.
By saying this, you can heal the negative mental state of whom you’re wishing and request Allah to forgive all of the mistakes done by them or their family members.
17) May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
This one is also similar to the previous couple of ones, where you are hoping for the better future of some of your close ones and their family as well.
18) I feel happy because I am getting one more Eid to love you. To care for you and to pray for you. Because you mean everything to me.
This one Eid Mubarak quotes I personally recommend for your life partner, this makes a special place for you in their heart, and also they will praise you whenever this wish will come to their mind.
19) With an incomparable joy in my heart, I wish you all a blessed Eid Mubarak. May the Almighty help us all become virtuous men and women.
This Eid Mubarak quote is one of the neutral tones, which you can use for everyone, hoping for the blessing for them with the Almighty along with the Eid wish.
20) I believe that Almighty Allah put us in this jolly world to be happy and enjoy our life. So he created some joyous occasions and this Eid is such a special one. Have a very special Eid celebration!
One of the Eid Mubarak quotes, where you are thanking Allah for giving us such a blissful occasion of Eid to be celebrated with some of the loved and most precious persons of your life.
21) On this special occasion, let’s make a promise that no matter what happens, we will remain best friends with each other for the rest of our life. Eid Mubarak!
Especially, this one is for the best friend, who company you in your every joy and sorrows. Promising on the day Eid, for keeping the friendship long-lasting is next level blessing.
22) Your integrity and kindness make me so surprised. You, my friend, are a rare piece of gem. I am lucky to have you as my best friend. Eid Mubarak to you!
Again, similar to the previous one, where you are thankful to the Almighty to get a friend like a gem, who is with you every time. These Eid Mubarak quotes set down the importance of your friend in your life.
23) Good food, good friends, and good laughs. I’m happy, no matter what happens or what changes along the way. Happy Eid Day!
Having good food and good friends in the world which is changing in seconds is a blessing and because no one knows what can happen in the next moment.
24) My dearest friend, you’re the lights of my heart. On this cheerful occasion on Eid, let us take a solemn oath to become a better version of ourselves.
In this Eid Mubarak quote, you are asking your friend to take the oath to improve ourselves on the daily basis to become a better version. Taking this pledge on the occasion of Eid will never make you and your friend forget what you said.
25) Wishing you and your family a delighted, prosperous, and blissful Eid Mubarak!
This one-liner Eid Mubarak quote will work more efficiently for those, who didn’t use to read long messages due to the lack of time. This is the brief and to-the-point wish.
26) Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May the Almighty accept the prayers and bless you with the rewards of Ramadan. Have a safe Eid!
This one from Eid Mubarak quotes is especially for the occasion of Eid ul-Fitr, where you are wishing for the rewards of Ramadan for them and their family.
27) May this beautiful occasion of Eid give you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful. Wishing you a happy Eid day!
On the beautiful occasion of Eid, when you give them this message, they will also admire you by their heart and will also wish for your better life.
28) Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
With the medium of these Eid Mubarak quotes, you are making them realize that ‘the Almighty who has supported us till now, will definitely support us in the upcoming future. This wish from Eid Mubarak's quotes will also reduce the unnecessary worries they kept in their mind.
29) Let this special occasion of Eid adorn your life with the colors of heaven. I wish a wonderful Eid day for you and your family.
With warm regards, you are wishing Eid to the individual along with their family for such a blissful moment.
30) May Allah flood your life with happiness, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual thoughts, and your mind with wisdom. Eid Mubarak!
As the last one from Eid Mubarak quotes, this wish connects us with spirituality and love from the soul. This is highly recommended for those who are really important in your life.
These were some of the Eid Mubarak quotes, which you can use to wish the people to make them feel special. Wishing them with these Eid Mubarak quotes will also make them realize how important they are in your life and also how respectful you are towards this special occasion of Eid.
Eid is such a festival, where nobody wants to celebrate this occasion alone or with a limited number of individuals. To the people you know, who live in other towns or states, you should have a telephonic conversation to congratulate them wholeheartedly and if not possible you can text them with some of the best Eid Mubarak quotes mentioned above.
Doesn’t matter how distant you are from any person, you can make them smile and feel special by telling them some of the best Eid Mubarak quotes. Because when we wish good for others, they will remember us for a long while and will also come up to us during bad times.
As the conclusion of this article, I wish you to celebrate the occasion of Eid in a very cheerful and delighted manner, keeping the needs of the poor also in your mind and May the Almighty shower the blessings of love and mercy in your life.