Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese world-class professional football player who plays as a forward for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Portugal national team. Loved by millions of people around the world, he has won some remarkable athletic achievements.
Ronaldo has a record-tying five Ballons d’Or awards, the most for a European player and is the first player to win four European Golden Shoes. Cristiano Ronaldo is considered one of the greatest player the world has ever seen and regarded as one of the greatest personalities of all time.
His story is motivating and inspiring and he worked really hard to get where he is today. All human beings have a desire to evolve, expand and achieve greatness but only a few of them put time and effort into making things possible. Below are the 40 most motivating Cristiano Ronaldo quotes that will inspire you to discover your greatness and to become successful in your life.
1. Dreams are not what you see in sleep, dreams are the things which do not let you sleep.
If you want to achieve your dream then you have to wake up, grab the opportunity and strive for your goals. Those who work on their dream are the ones who achieve them.
2. Don’t let small obstacles be in the way of being victorious. Remember you are stronger than the challenges you face.
Failures are part of our lives. Don’t let them affect your success. Stay strong and face challenges.
3. Today there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come around in the future.
Today is the day if you want to become successful in your life, wake up and grab the opportunity. Who knows when things get changed?
4. There is no harm dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.
These Ronaldo quotes suggest that if you want to be the best or want to achieve your goal then you have to work really hard.
5. We don’t want to tell our dreams. We want to show them.
Don’t just talk about your dream, show it to the people that you are capable of achieving your goal not by just dreaming but by your courage and will power.
6. If you don’t believe that you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.
Believe in yourself. You have that potential, you are braver than you think. This is the way to become successful.
7. I see football as an art and all players are artists. If you are a top artist, the last thing you would do is paint a picture somebody else has already painted.
Be unique in your work. It's your vision, your dream and creativity that will make something different and unique.
8. I am not a perfectionist, but I feel like things are done well. More important than that, I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve.
Not everyone is born perfectionist. It is your constant efforts and dedication that will make it perfect. With dedication, you can make everything fall in place.
9. I’ve never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to become the best.
Don’t let the limitation overpower your goals. It is you who can make it possible and you do not need to hide it from the world that you want to achieve something in life.
10. Look into the heavens and say, ”It’s my turn to make history.”
Ronaldo quotes fill us with great optimism. You are not an ordinary person, you are more than that. It is your time to achieve your goals and make history.
11. Maybe they hate me because I’m too good.
People don’t hate you, they actually hate themselves because you are the replica of what they want to be. They spend a lot of time finding out what they should do to become like you.
12. Winning -that’s the most important to me. Simple as that.
Ronaldo quotes tell you to become a winner. Nothing matters when you want to be a winner. It doesn’t matter what people think of you or about your goals.
13. I don’t mind people hating me because it pushes me.
To be of your best version of yourself you should restrain yourself from the shallow and narrow-minded people.
14. I’m always motivated. I am ambitious and I always want to improve.
Always believe in yourself and never doubt your capabilities. You are worthy of all the dreams that you have ever imagined.
15. We cannot live being obsessed with what other people think about us. It's impossible to live like that. Not even god managed to please the entire world.
Live your life to the fullest. You cannot make everyone happy.
16. If you think you are perfect already, then you never will be.
There is a difference between confidence and overconfidence. In order to be perfect, you must work hard.
17. When you have talent, and if you don’t work the talent then you are not going to win nothing.
Ronaldo quotes tell you to value talent and efforts equally. Whether you have the talent or not, one cannot achieve the goals without doing hard work.
18. I don’t have to show anything to anyone. There is nothing to prove.
Everything lies in the uniqueness. You don’t have to be perfect, just be yourself. You don’t have to change yourself in order to achieve your goals.
19. I want to consistently play well and win titles. I’m only at the beginning.
This quote by Ronaldo tells you to have courage. This is not just the end, it's a beginning. There should be no limits on your dreams.
20. To be the best you need the best.
Of all quotes by Ronaldo, this one reflects on the importance of a good atmosphere. To be successful you need to put in various efforts and hard work.
21. Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.
Haters are everywhere, all the time. Take their hate as motivation and show them what you are and what you can do. Transform the negativity you get into positivity.
22. Dedication, hard work all the time and belief.
These quotes by Ronaldo highlight the secret mantra to success. All you have time, hard work and dedication that will help you to achieve your goals.
23. We should make the most of life, enjoy it because that's the way it is.
Life is short enough and one should not waste it on negative people. Live your life to the fullest by surrounding yourself with positive people.
24. I have practically no private life. I’m already used to this and ready for it. Yes, sometimes it is hard, but it is a choice I made.
Takedown the inspiring lessons from these quotes by Ronaldo. Don’t give up on something you believe. It will make a way for you. Be confident.
25. I think sometimes the best training is to rest.
Don’t take too much stress. Things that are meant for you will eventually make a way towards you. Keep calm.
26. I am not perfectionist but I like to feel things that are done well.
There is a way to do things, the right way to achieve well in life. If you want it, then do it perfectly and with great focus.
27. My aim is to go down in history as one of the best.
Do good, keep going and achieve your goals. It's your time to recreate history.
28. I know I’m good professional, I know that no one’s harder on me than myself and that’s never going to change, under any circumstances.
It’s you who can make things possible, It’s you who can achieve your goals. Be strong and train yourself to be successful.
29. I think I have improved from last year. I am always trying to improve my game and improve myself.
Never stop, keep going and achieving your goals. Keep practising, by doing practice and hard work you can improve yourself.
30. It gives me the happiest feeling in the world. I just love scoring. It doesn’t matter if it’s simple goal, a long shot or a dribble. I just love to score all goals.
No matter what your goal is, whether it is small or big, what matters is that you have a dream and you want to fulfil it.
31. I want to be remembered as part of the greatest players ever.
Don't be afraid of challenges or failure. If you want success in your life then you must face them with courage.
32. I don’t think about one trick or the other, they just happen.
Things just happen, you don’t have to worry about the things that are not done yet.
33. I don’t want to be compared to anyone, I’d like to impose my own style of play and do the best for myself and for the club here.
Be yourself and be unique. You don’t have to copy others. It’s your life, It’s you who can take decisions in your life.
34. I prefer other people to make judgements about the way I play and to characterise me, rather me describe myself.
Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. There will be obstacles, mistakes and self-doubt in the way.
35. If we can’t help our family, who are we going to help?
Family is the most important part of our life. Don’t forget your family while achieving your dreams. They are the biggest support.
36. When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult.
The hard reality of life. The person you love the most leaves you. Give them your time and affection.
37. I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn’t like to miss or lose.
You are a human being and obviously have some flaws in yourself, but that doesn’t mean that you will let this overpower your ability.
38. My free-kick trick secret? I just look at the net, and say ‘take the kick Cristiano. ’
Close your eyes, think about your dream and just do it. It’s now or never situation. Perform as if you will never get this chance again.
39. I will not quit.
Be positive. Believe it can be done. When you really believe something can be done, your mind will find a way to do it.
40. Stay strong. Be brave. Go beyond.
Encourage, believe and love yourself. You are stronger than you think. You can achieve what you never thought possible.
This brings us to the end of Ronaldo quotes. So these are the few Cristiano Ronaldo quotes which are really motivating and help you to get success in your life.
Cristiano Ronaldo has faced various challenges and overcame them with sheer determination, hard work and confidence. Fo many people he is an icon and role model. He inspires millions of people around the world.
The above mentioned Ronaldo quotes will help to achieve your goals in life and become successful. Get motivated!
- 34 Messi Quotes To Keep You Moving In Your Life And Get The Ball Rolling
- 35 Football Quotes That Are Motivational And Inspirational Just As The Sport
- 10 FIFA Official Anthems Including Waka Waka That Go Trending Worldwide
- 14 Inspirational Autobiographies of Sportspersons That Tell You To Dream
- 25 MS Dhoni Quotes For Inspiration From MSD’s Life & Untold Story
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events