Chai, a tea beverage made by boiling black tea in milk and water, with a mixture of aromatic herbs and spices, is loved by one and all in India. This beverage originated in India but now has gained worldwide popularity due to its inherent benefits. We, the Indians, sometimes need no reason to have a cup of tea.
Feeling bored? Have Chai.
Want to chat up about something important? Let’s get chai!
Bored at work? Drink a cup of chai.
Want to feel cosy inside your warm blankets during winters? Get yourself a cup of chai.
Wait!!! Don’t forget to have a cup of chai while reading this article.
Chai, especially in India has become an emotion, synonymous to a healer or a companion. People have become addicted to chai, they can't start a day without having a cup of chai. Many people love drinking coffee, but for some people like me, chai is irreplaceable.
Here are the top 60 chai quotes that will make you fall for chai, once again.
1. No problem on Earth can’t be ameliorated by a hot bath and a cup of tea.
2. If you are cold, tea will warm you; If you are too heated, it will cool you; If you are depressed, it will cheer you; If you are excited, it will calm you.
3. Who would then deny that when I am sipping tea in my tearoom I am swallowing the whole universe with it and that this very moment of my lifting the bowl to my lips is eternity itself transcending time and space?
4. At Christmas, tea is compulsory. Relatives are optional.
5. Sir, I did not count your glasses of wine, why should you number up my cups of tea?
6. There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.
7. You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.
8. My hour for tea is half-past five, and my buttered toast waits for nobody.
9. Doing nothing is respectable at tea.
10. This morning’s tea makes yesterday distant.
Chai quotes reflect the great power contained in a cup of tea. It can change moods, it can reduce pains, it can spark conversations and it can transform a person into a whole new world. Chai is truly magical!
11. A cup of tea is a cup of peace.
12. A cup of tea makes everything better.
13. Coffee is just not my cup of tea.
14. I like big cups and I cannot lie.
15. There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea.
16. Where there is tea, there is hope.
17. Life is like a cup of tea. It's all in how you make it.
18. A brew will see you through.
19. Take life one cup at a time.
20. Tea is the finest solution to nearly every catastrophe and conundrum that the day may bring.
When you have a lot of emotions and don't know how to express, you can sip a cup of tea and relax. Chai quotes will calm you down and give you clarity. You will eventually find a way out and it will be the best possible thing to do!
21. Happiness is warming your hands with a warm cup of tea.
22. A cup of tea is an excuse to share great thoughts with a great mind.
23. Yes, that’s it! Said the hatter with a sigh it’s always tea time.
24. Tea, though ridiculed by those who are naturally coarse in their nervous sensibilities, will always be the favourite beverage of the intellectual.
25. Never trust a man, who when left alone with a tea cosy does not try it on.
26. There are those who love to get dirty and fix things. They drink coffee at down, beer after work. And those who stay clean, just appreciate things. At breakfast they have milk and juice at night. There are those who do both, they drink tea.
27. Who needs a guy, when there’s chai?
28. A good day begins, with a sip of tea.
29. Chai breaks at work are usually the highlight of my day.
30. Tea is a beverage which not only quenches thirst but dissipates sorrow.
If you are lonely and want someone to spend time with you, Chai is always there. A cup of tea serves as a friend, a companion, a confidant, and a healer. And so do these Chai quotes!
31. The best cup of chai is the one that warms you, but not the earth.
32. Tea: A hug in a mug.
33. Sometimes I get sad. But then I think about tea and everything’s fine.
34. Calming clouds, cuddly cardigans, cosy couches, and cups of CHAI.
35. You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.
36. Chai or work? It was a hard choice, I must admit, but in the end it was always going to be procrastichai.
37. Coffee just isn’t my cup of tea.
38. Let the magic pour out of your cup and into your soul.
39. Yes that’s it! Said the hatter with a sigh “it’s always tea time”.
40. There is something like tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life.
Chai quotes are a good way to bring in magic in your life. You can change the environment around you by having a cup of tea with everyone. A cup of tea is after all a good subject to change the topic of discussion.
41. Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world.
42. Life needs more sweet tea and sunshine.
43. Life is like a cup of tea to be filled to the birm and enjoyed with friends.
44. Good day starts with great coffee.
45. A cup of tea can make a moment.
46. Add some positivity and some hard work with your tea, It will taste like success.
47. A cup of tea is similar to life. It depends on the ingredients put to make it.
48. Everything started with tea and ended with it too.
49. ‘Tea for free’ is the finest feeling to glee.
50. Positivity comes with a strong black tea.
The health benefits of tea, which are known to the whole world can be better understood by way of these Chai quotes. From detoxification to calming down anxiety, Chai is the best medicine.
51. Tea with proper sugar and milk are like heavens with angels. You just feel their positive presence.
52. Mornings are never complete without a perfect cup of tea. It doesn’t only stimulate us for the day. It senses us with the perfect gambling of flavours and quality.
53. The smell of tea is so soothing that I had always wanted to spend my loneliness under its company.
54. Tea is the finest solution to every catastrophe and confusion of that the day may bring.
55. Making tea is a ritual that stops the world from falling on you.
56. No time is weird for a cup of tea; it’s always morning in some part of the world.
57. If life is a cup of tea, gratitude is the honey that makes it sweet.
58. I think it’s chai time.
59. I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.
60. When I drink my cup of chai, I am sipping star stuff.
This brings us to the end of the list of Chai quotes. Chai is known widely for its delicious blend of herbs and spices that lend to its unique flavor, chai has made a statement on the world stage.
Whether you are looking to protect health disease or to boost your immune system and alleviate pains, Chai has got it all covered. Digestion problems, early morning riser problem, cold, nausea, aches, pains or anything chai goes best with everything.
Hope these chai quotes help you flaunt your love for the Indian beverage. Until next time, get lost in the world with a cup of tea.
- 10 Healthy Tea Variants You Should Definitely Try This Winter
- 13 Facts About CCD That Led To Coffee Revolution In A Tea Loving Nation
- 40 Health Quotes To Value The Greatest Gift and Wealth We Have
- 20 Food Quotes To Express Your Unconditional Love For Food
- 50 Phobia Kinds And Symptoms You Should Be Aware Of
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events