Do you know about BoJack Horseman? If yes, then did you watch its episodes? Well, many of the individuals already knew about the BoJack Horseman, but if you don’t know about it, don’t be worried.
BoJack Horseman is an American animated comedy series, featured on Netflix, which is mainly for adults to watch. Being one of the best-animated series till now, Bojack Horseman is created by Raphael Bob-Walksberg with her high school and work partner, Lisa Hanawalt. Lisa Hanawalt is the character designer of this show, BoJack Horseman.
Other than these two, the other stars featured in this show are, Will Arnett as BoJack Horseman, Amy Sedaris as Princess Caroly, Alison Brie as Diene Nguyen, Paul F. Tompkins as Mr. Peanutbutter, and Aaron Paul as Todd Chavez. Their efforts and dedication made much of much impact on the audience.
The series BoJack Horseman depicts the life of an alternate world where anthropomorphic creatures live side by side along with humans. This article is a list of some famous BoJack Horseman Quotes to share with you a glimpse about the show BoJack Horseman.
These BoJack Horseman Quotes will majorly deal with the lies told by the BoJack itself and some of them will be from other characters also.
Let's have a look at the famous BoJack Horseman Quotes, told by the characters of the series, which are mentioned in the following:
1) I can’t say no to people because I want everyone to like me.
This one of BoJack Horseman Quotes highlights that, if we say no to anybody, it creates some negative image of ourselves in the mind of another person. But, saying no is preferable if you don't want to do or go anywhere as per the other person’s wish.
2) I want to feel good about myself. The way you do. And I don’t know-how. I don’t know if I can.
Here, this one from BoJack Horseman Quotes is about to find inner peace. Finding happiness from the inside is far better than expecting the same from someone else. This is a bit tough but is possible also.
3) Man, I really regret buying those muffins and then eating them all on the drive home.
This one from BoJack Horseman Quotes, which is a dialogue of BoJack itself is showing the regret feeling of BoJack of eating the muffins in the car itself when driving home. As he wants to eat in his home with peace.
4) Everyone loves you, but no one likes you.
This quote sounds a little ironic to you. You may hear someone saying that I like you, but not love you. Here, the meaning of this from BoJack Horseman Quotes is saying that everyone loves you from outside, but none of them actually likes you by heart.
5) Same thing that always happens. You didn’t know me and then you fell in love with me. And now you know me.
In life, people fall in love with the person without knowing them entirely and then after spending a while with each other, know each other completely. Sometimes this may end up having a deep relationship and sometimes having a breakup.
6) Everybody deserves to be loved.
Each and every creature that lives has a hunger for love, irrespective of any of the criteria. Once you start loving someone, your love will get back to you in return.
7) He’s so stupid, he doesn’t realize how miserable he should be. I envy that.
Again, the words of BoJack itself in the BoJack Horseman Quotes. Saying that the way he should be broken-hearted/unhappy, he’s not been yet. That is why BoJack is feeling some jealousy for this act.
8) Look, for a lot of people, life is just one long hard kick in the urethra.
One of the sarcastic ones from BoJack Horseman Quotes, but simultaneously showing us the reality. The majority of the population believes that their life is unfortunate, as they consider only the negativity of their lives, ignoring the positive things that happened in their life.
9) We’re just two lonely people trying to hate ourselves a little less.
Told by BoJack, trying to explain how he and the other person hates themselves, by thinking only about the bad aspects of their lives.
10) No one watches the show to feel feelings. Life is depressing enough already.
This one from BoJack Horseman Quotes is the reality of why we watch shows, movies, or any series. To get relaxed from the tired life, in other words, for entertainment purposes.
11) I’m responsible for my own happiness? I can’t even be responsible for my own breakfast.
One of the most common questions we all have gone through. Even when we can’t even take responsibility for our breakfast or lunch, then how could anyone take the whole responsibility for themselves. Happiness partially depends on us and partially on others.
12) I feel like my life is just a series of unrelated wacky adventures.
Again from BoJack Horseman Quotes, which is a little similar to the previous one. For most people, their life is like a wacky or strange series of adventures, which can’t be related to reality.
13) I need to take shower so I can’t tell if I’m crying or not.
The reality of people nowadays, this from BoJack Horseman Quotes makes us familiar with the current situation of the people. Most people usually try to pretend nice, while suffering from heartbreak or failure from inside.
14) Closure is made up by Steven Spielberg to sell movie tickets. It, like true love and the Munich Olympics, doesn’t exist in the real world. The only thing to do now is just to keep living forward.
There are many things in the world that don't exist or are only for a few people. So, instead of feeling guilty for not getting anything, you should’ve to move forward in your life and try to achieve the things for which you are actually passionate.
15) There is no shame in dying for nothing. That’s why most people die.
Even if you don’t die for someone or something, there is nothing bad in it. Your departure from this world is not in our hands, thus we shouldn't regret not dying for anyone or anything.
16) I don’t cry in front of other people.
Crying in front of people doesn’t make them feel sad for you, instead, they’ll make fun of your emotions. The more you show up your feelings to the people, the more they’ll take you lightly and laugh at you.
17) But in real life, the big gesture isn’t enough. You need to be consistent, you need to be dependably good. You need to do it every day, which is so...hard.
This one from BoJack Horseman Quotes shows the importance of consistency. Being consistent with a little effort is much harder than 10X work in a single day.
18) Because he’s so nice, people don’t want to think he’s capable of Awful things, so they let him off the hook.
You may also think of some person, who is nice in front of people and you, and they have made a positive image that they can’t do anything disgusting. That’s why this one from BoJack Horseman Quotes tells us to not hook up these people.
19) You’re a horrible person, and not understanding that you’re a horrible person, doesn’t make you less of a horrible person.
Said by BoJack, some individuals usually don’t know that we are actually horrible (or dreadful) people. But not knowing the truth doesn’t make them less horrible.
20) Do you ever get the feeling that to know you more, is to love you less?
Being a dialogue from the series, but this one from BoJack Horseman Quotes also matches the Psychology Facts. Psychology tells that the more you know about the person, the less your love will become for them. As we get familiar with the flaws of that person.
21) It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day- that’s the hard part. But it does get easier.
Depicting the importance of consistency in our lives, this quote from BoJack Horseman Quotes determines that if we consistently work on anything day-by-day it’ll get easier, but maintaining the same consistency is quite difficult.
22) Things don’t become traditions because they’re good, BoJack. They become good because they’re traditions.
We can experience a lot of various things in our surroundings, But they can’t be considered as our traditions. Traditions are those which we’re following for thousands of years, which provides us the feel of spirituality.
23) Yeah, I ate them all in one sitting because I have no self-control and I hate myself.
Dealing with self-control, here in this one from BoJack Horseman Quotes, BoJack is having regret for himself for eating all the muffing in the car itself. After this incident, BoJack starts hating himself.
24) The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn’t the search for meaning; it’s just to keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you’ll be dead.
The definition of the Universe told by Mr. Peanutbutter. If you’re going in search of happiness, you’ll become more stressed, because no one will actually care about your feelings. Instead, you should search for happiness and peace inside your own soul and you'll be stress-free.
25) All I learned about being good, I learned from TV. And in TV, flawed characters are constantly showing people they care with these surprising grand gestures. And I think that part of me still believes that’s what love is.
In most cases, the characters of TV are fictional and are made for entertainment purposes. Some of the fictitious characters show their care and gestures towards their loved ones. But one thing you should know is they are imaginary characters, and there is no need to follow them.
26) You know, sometimes I feel like I was born with a leak, and any goodness I started with just slowly spilled out of me, and now it’s all gone. And I’ll never get it back in me.
Showing the thinking of BoJack, this from BoJack Horseman Quotes is when the BoJack was upset. He thinks he’s born with flaws and after a span of time, his goodness and love for others spilled out of him.
27) Stop pissing off the orphans. A lot of them grow up to be serial killers.
Pissing off the Orphans means spreading the hate for the world in their minds. It’s totally unethical and we should avoid it, as they’re the new generation and future of us.
28) I spend a lot of time with the real me and believe me, nobody’s gonna love that guy.
This one from BoJack Horseman Quotes, told by BoJack. He spends a lot of time with himself and feels that nobody loves him the way he is, due to his nature and flaws.
29) Man, I really regret buying those muffins and then eating them all on the drive home.
This is a thread of the 11th point from the BoJack Horseman Quotes, where the Bojack is feeling regret for eating all the muffins in the drive, which makes him hate himself.
30) Also, are you wearing comfortable shoes? Because I feel like that was a long road to walk to get to the punchline.
This quote from BoJack Horseman Quotes is explaining the reality of life. The comfortable shoes here mean to have endurance, persistence, and willpower to achieve the punchline, which is no doubt our goal. Long road refers to your journey and the struggles you’ll go through.
31) All I ever wanted was to be your friend… and you treat me like a big joke. You think I don’t notice? Why don’t you like me?
Some of the people will try to make you fool, even when your intention will be just to be friends with them. They’ll think that once they’ll get their job done by you, they can replace you from their life anytime.
32) It’s not about being happy, that is the thing. I’m just trying to get through each day. I can’t keep asking myself, ‘Am I happy?’ It just makes me more miserable. I don’t know if I believe in it, real lasting happiness, All those perky, well-adjusted people you see in movies and TV shows? I don’t think they exist.
The above quote from BoJack Horseman Quotes, are the words of Diane Nguyen. Who is trying to explain the real sense of happiness? Happiness isn’t just asking ourselves that, ‘Am I happy?’. To live a happy lifestyle, you don’t have to follow the characters of various TV Shows, it’s up to you and your lifestyle, which determines your real happiness.
33) When you get sad you run, straight ahead and you keep running forward no matter what there are people in your life that are going to try to hold you back, slow you down, but you don’t let them. Don’t you ever stop running, don’t ever look behind you. All that exists is what’s ahead.
Deep meaning quote from BoJack Horseman Quotes, it’s the secret to achieve your goals and live happily. Said by Secretariat, you’ve to run and move ahead in the journey of your life because nobody is gonna do it for you. Some people will try to resist you. But you should’ve faith and belief in yourself, and that’s what you all need.
34) You better grow up to be something great, to make up for all the damage you’ve done.
Your goal should be to get at the top. Once you achieve the peak, it’ll be a recovery for the damages done by you, to yourself as well as to others.
35) Kelsey, In this terrifying world, All we have are the connections that we make.
The world is always ready to terrify you and make you fall into some trouble. The connections of you with your friends, family members, and relatives, are all you have which will help you to survive in this terrible world.
36) Even if no one appreciates you, it’s important that you don’t stop being good.
Whenever you do anything wrong, some people will come and make you count all the mistakes you did in your past. But whenever you are well-mannered and behave nicely, they can’t even appreciate your efforts. Still then, you have to be good to others, without expecting appreciation, because God will bless you in an unexpected way.
37) The only thing to do now is just to keep living forward.
You can’t change your past, but you can live your present at your best. When you start to keep living forward, your life will change positively.
38) Just pretend you’re happy. And Eventually, you’ll forget you’re pretending.
One of the best from BoJack Horseman Quotes, which makes us realize the power of just pretending. When you’ll become sad for someone or something, just try to pretend that you’re happy and after a while, your mood will surely change.
39) Ow, crap. I hate this. Running is terrible. Everything else is worse.
The race of life may seem terrible to you, but believe me, everything else is worse. Without thinking of anyone else, just run on the track of your life.
40) Well, that’s the problem with life, right? Either you know what you want and then you don’t get what you want, or you get what you want, and then you don’t know what you want.
This is one of the complicated quotes from BoJack Horseman Quotes, you’ll find. We don’t even value the precious things we have in our life like health, family, friends, etc., instead, we just make ourselves disappointed for the things we don’t have in our life.
You should be grateful for the things you already have in your life because most people don’t have that much also.
This is the list of BoJack Horseman Quotes, which you may have each one of them thoroughly. After reading these BoJack Horseman Quotes, you may have got to know about some of the characters from the series BoJack Horseman, especially the BoJack himself, because the majority of the BoJack Horseman Quotes are told by him.
BoJack is one of the most caring characters of the series BoJack Horseman. Even after showing care and love for others, BoJack ends up only being desperate and having loneliness.
He used to be guilty of himself, because of his weird behavior, but he doesn’t intentionally want to hurt anyone. Also, his actions result in self-destruction and selfish actions, which he wants to change.
BoJack Horseman Series also gets nominated and received various awards for describing social issues, writings, creativity, and for all other categories. These things make this animated series more special.
In conclusion, I hope you’ve liked this article of BoJack Horseman Quotes and love the content as well. If you haven’t watched the animated series, BoJack Horseman, you should watch it at least once.
- 30 Kobe Quotes On Life, Success, And Love To Make You Better
- 50 Joker Quotes Which Shows The Real Side Of This World
- 30 Quotes About Animals That Will Draw You Closer To Your Pets
- 40 Black History Month Quotes That Are Powerful And Strong
- 45 Quotes About Religion That Set Your Faith and Belief Right
- 30 Quotes About Aesthetics That Teach You All The Ethics