One of the foremost common differences observed between the 2 sections of society is that men have more pace in life than women. This is often reflected within the decisions and choices made by males and females in life.
When we mention speed and pace, which is usually attached to the males of our society, the primary thing that involves our minds is riding the bike. Handsome boys and men pride themselves in riding an important machine because it enhances their masculine personality.
Well, bikes are known for their speed and swiftness, but in our lifestyle, bikes are a logo of wealth and possession. Their speedy and impressive looks, motivate bikers to ride them. So as to flaunt their love for bikes, the bike riders usually pen it down in words. Especially the young boys are speed lovers.
As compared to the present, females are speed-averted.
These individuals possessing the bikes could seem all hard and hard on the outside but can sometimes express themselves in thoughtful words too. This Feeding Trends article presents 50 biker quotes for bike lovers.
1) “There are two kinds of people: bikers and boring people.”
2) “Ride a bike and let the wind blow away all the sad moments.”
Biker's quotes tell us to forget about all the sad moments while riding a bike. You should be enjoying a bike ride freely.
3) “There are no speed limits on the road to success.”
4) “We must go fast because the race is against time.”
Time never waits for anyone.
5) “It’s not about what you ride but how you ride it.”
6) “Ride hard let this world know who you are.”
7) “Drop a gear and disappear.”
8) “Sometimes you just need a bike and it’s enough to fuck loneliness.”
9) “I love looking into those beautiful eyes of my bike.”
10) “One day your bike will be costlier than their lifetime income.”
11) “Nothing beats riding with your squad.”
12) “Do it with passion or not at all.”
Everything you do, do it with a whole heart.
13) “Ride big, Ride long, Ride Free.”
14) “F.E.A.R.: Forget everything and ride.”
15) “I just want to go riding and ignore all my adult problems.”
16) “Sometimes I ride to forgot But I never forgot to ride.”
17) “Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, love honestly, laugh easy, keep it simple, ride often, ride free and never regret anything that makes you smile.”
18) “I’ve got a dream just go for it.”
Work hard for your dream.
19) “When the road ahead seems impossible, Start the engine.”
20) “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.”
21) “No road is too long when you have good company.”
22) “It’s your road others can ride it with you but no one can ride it for you.”
You are the only one who can control your own life perfectly, no one else can do it for you.
23) “Evaluate your past eventually everything connects.”
24) “Don’t settle there’s too much to live for.”
Never settle for less, there is so much to explore in this world.
25) “Become somebody nobody thought you could be.”
26) “Life is like a bike ride sometimes it is high speed on the highways and sometimes low speed on rural roads full of potholes and anyway you have to complete it.”
27) “When life gets complicated….I ride.”
28) “Do the right thing, do the ride thing.”
29) “If you’re different be different.”
Learn from everyone but follow no one. Be different.
30) “Be a motoholic, not an alcoholic.”
31) “Straight roads never make you skillful drivers.”
32) “Goosebumps feel us that we are alive.”
33) “Travel for fun, not like work.”
34) “Love to Ride, Live to Travel.”
35) “Great memories happen when you don’t know when you’re going.”
Unexpected plans are always the best.
36) “Keep your bike high and your head higher.”
37) “No matter how bad your day is your bike will always make you feel better.”
38) “Some call it an adventure, We call it life.”
39) “Every day is a good day for a ride.”
40) “A traveler should be happy, not perfect.”
41) “Biker heaven, Free road, Full tank, Full throttle.”
42) “A bad day on a mountain bike always beats a good day in the office.”
43)“Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass: it’s about learning how to ride in the rain!”
44) “A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.”
45)“The older I get, the faster I was. There are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.”― Evel Knievel
46) “Young riders pick a destination and go… Old riders pick a direction and go.”
47) “Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.”
48)“Riding a bike is like an art, something you do because you feel something inside.”- Valentino Rossi
49)“Take a journey, soar like an eagle, there are so many roads to explore, so little time.”
50) “A long ride is the answer to your questions you will soon forget.”
The old expression, “Just like Riding a motorcycle,” is usually used to describe something that will be easy to try. It implies that we all know everything about activity and may begin from where we left off.
These 50 Biker Quotes teach us an excellent lesson. Riding has been an excellent teacher. Life is a lesson and there’s no getting around that.
It’s not always getting to be smooth sailing or easy gliding because that might be much too easy. If life was like that, wouldn't it be as enjoyable?
Sometimes you've got to face adversity, frustration, and difficulty to understand everything around you. And not just the large things, but the tiny things, too, because those are the items which will add up to something even bigger than yourself.
So leave all your worries aside, get inspired from these biker's quotes, and start your journey full of adventures as soon as possible.