One of the best feelings in the world is knowing how much you mean to someone and expressing the same. The power of love is the greatest among all emotions in mankind. For the days you can’t express how you feel, here is a collection of some of the best love quotes to send your lover.
The uniqueness of love remains its mystery. How are you expected to tell how you feel when you’re tongue-tied mystified by the person before you? Love quotes to rescue. To sum up in the best manner how you feel and what you are unable to say.
One of the signs of a healthy relationship is saying “I love you” often; if you’re looking for some fresh, different words to express the same sentiment, consider repeating a love quote to your partner or writing one in a card for your anniversary. There’s a lot to be said for those three little words, but changing up how you express your love from time to time can remind you both why you fell in love in the first place.
Here we have a list of love quotes, as a reminder of love or the confession of it:
1. “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr Seuss
This love quote is a reminder to feel loved when you have your better half with you. But it’s much more than that, it is of the finest mysteries solved in a single sentence. How do you know that you are in love? And the most accurate answer in this world is given by this famous love quote.
2. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” — Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
Pablo Neruda is known for his creative hand at poetry. This love quote is more like a poem but imagines yourself being at the receiving end of such a heartfelt message. It would simply be alluring to believe how beautiful love can be. How astounding it can be that love is the best there is, nothing more heavenly. And nothing better than the words of Pablo Neruda.
3. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
This is the most perfect love quote you’ll come across to send to your better half. One loves to love from the other. And as Stephen Chbosky said ‘We accept the love we think we deserve’ maybe we accept the people we fall in love with. And then we keep accepting them in every possible way. On this beautiful journey, love meets companionship.
4. “I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
What more accuracy could be added to a love quote that says it all? This is beauty at its best. ‘Beginning and end of everything’ the author says it with complexity and ambiguity. Like the answers are hidden in the mystery.
5. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Bronte, “Wuthering Heights”
A classic is a tale that never gets old. Words of the wise are important and immoral. One such great example is Wuthering Heights, this love quote has travelled generations yet, however, each time you read it, it makes you believe that love is too special to be found in the open land and not too divine to be found in the sky. Maybe you’ll have to walk a mile, maybe another one, and you’ll find it somewhere at the sea. And when you do, there is nothing like it. Nothing that can match the forces of nature to make sure you’re rewarded your treasure.
6. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” — Edgar Allan Poe, “Annabel Lee”
Love quotes like these look best on a card for a birthday or an anniversary. However, these have gone past many years and people and have touched their hearts the same like immoral poetry.
7. “I’m happiest when I’m right next to you.”
When you’re in love – true love – you will absolutely feel that this person completes you and makes you the happiest when you are together. Send them this love quote and once you find this person, never let them go!
8. "The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun." — Charles de Leusse
Love is most importantly about reminding the other person how much they mean to you. And so many times we don’t say that enough. So say it today through this deep and meaningful love quote by Charles de Leusse.
9. “My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.” — Unknown
No matter how dark your day gets, if your partner lights up your world, this is the perfect love quote for them.
10. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow." — Leo Christopher
It might just be immeasurable through words or love quotes how much you can love a person. Or how much they can love you but its important to know that it is like watering a plant. It grows a little daily.
11. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
Here is a famous love quote from Audrey Hepburn, claiming that the love between two people is truly the best thing in life. Whether you are the one being loved or giving love (or both), never let that feeling go. It’s not about materialistic things – love is about the life you share together.
12. “You may hold my hand for a while but you hold my hand forever” — Unknown
This love quote shows that love has no time limit or boundaries. It is completely rare and true. Even though you may not spend eternity in your partner’s arms, you can still hold them in your heart forever.
13. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” — Leo Christopher
14. “I need you like a heart needs a beat” — Unknown
This quote is sure to melt the heart of your partner. Of course, we all know that your heart needs a beat to survive – and if you share this love quotes with your partner, then you are telling them that without them, your life is meaningless. That finding them is one of the greatest things they’ve done in their life.
15. “Let’s just say in some alternate universe, there’s a couple that’s just like us, okay? Only she’s healthy and he’s, he’s perfect. And their world is about how much money they’re gonna spend on vacation, or who’s in a bad mood that day, or whether they feel guilty about having a cleaning lady. I don’t want to be those people. I want us. You. This.” — Love and Other Drugs
Reality is often misguided by what we think it’s supposed to be like. Love isn’t supposed to be good and gracious, it isn’t supposed to amazing and hilarious. It’s supposed to be messy and confusing and beautiful all through the way. In fact, it needn’t be any of it but it sure should make you happy. And that’s the perfect you should search for. By this wonderfully worded love quote, we know that two people have to go through so much to believe, find, and stay in love.
16. “I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn” — Unknown
The meaning of this love quote is very simple. You can send it to your partner at times when they are feeling low or missing you. A simple text can go a long way. It says a lot more than you’ll be there for them, it signifies that you’ll be there till the end. No matter what happens. No matter how things end up. Your love will last for eternity, and that’s what counts.
17. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
It’s the little things that matter, the little things you did you make your lover feel special. Those flowers you bought, the nights you called ‘cause they were feeling low. It is all those things that add up to love. And as Paulo Coelho says in this famous love quote, the universe has its way to decide for you. To fall in love with them is to fall in love with everything that made it happen. The universe is the answer.
18. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
Didn’t we all love ‘The notebook’, the movie and the book? Apart from an incredible story, it also left us with some of the amazing love quotes ever. The kind that you could send to your partner and it would make them feel blessed.
19. “All that you are, is all that I’ll ever need” ― Ed Sheeran
20. “Everything I do, I do it for you.” ― Bryan Adams
Sometimes somethings are complicated by default. But this quote says they needn’t be. A perfect love quote to remind your lover how much they mean to you. Bryan Adam says everything we do in love, we do for each other. That two people in people do everything for one another. This quote may sound simple but its meaning is beyond the waves of simplicity.
21. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft
The aura around the person you love makes you want to be better, in fact, they push you to be the best version of yourself. Maybe that’s why people love to love. It makes them better. Send this amazing love quote to someone you adore.
22. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” — Rumi
Rumi is known to have an essence of love with him back in the 13th century. He has written love quotes, quotes on life and wisdom which are still widely used by many people today. He changed the entire perception of love, not to say its interpretation too.
23. “In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” — Rumi
24. “I am yours. Don’t give myself back to me.” — Unknown
25. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear” — Oscar Wilde
26. “You have bewitched, me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you” — Mr Darcy, Pride and prejudice
27. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” — Arthur Conan Doyle, The White Company
28. “With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love. — Ilsa in Casablanca
Once upon a time, there was a conflict between love and time. I won’t tell you who won ‘cause they continue to fight. But if you’re in the team of love, you’ll need to stand the test of time. And that’s the thing about timing, it never seems right. As Ilsa says in Casablanca, this love quote is everything, because, maybe the world is crumbling and someone out there, has fallen in love.
29. “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” — Unknown
30. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” — Unknown
31. “I’ve come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.” — Unknown
32. “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” — Unknown
33. “Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from you. Where you go, I will go. Where you stay, I will stay.” — Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
34. “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death, I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
35. “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” — William Arthur Ward
36. “If we had our entire lives ahead of us I bet you’d get tired of me telling you how much I love you because I’m positive that’s the path we were heading on. But because we’re about to die, I want to say it as many times as I want—I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.” — They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
37. “I’m not going far. I’ll always be here. Just an inch away. I promise.” — Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
38. “The story that I love you, it has no end.” — Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
39. “We were miraculous. We were beach creatures. We had treasures in our pockets and each other on our skin.” — We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
40. “In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” — Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
41. “It’s like we’re two trees secretly sharing nutrients underground, two stars orbiting around all the things there’s no language for.” — All the Things We Never Knew by Liara Tamani
42. "You’re the scariest, most clever, bravest person I know, and sometimes I can’t catch my breath because I’m trying so hard to keep up. There will never be another like you. You realize that, don’t you? Billions of people will come and go in this world, but there will never be another like you.” — Champion by Marie Lu
43. “I thought, this is the most incredible thing I have ever seen, and I had better keep it a safe distance away from me. I thought, if someone like that ever loved me, it would set me on fire. And then I was a careless fool, and I fell in love with you anyway.” — Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
44. “Remember how I said the timing makes no sense? But you’re here. Like you’d finally shown up and I didn’t realize I was looking for you.” — Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen
45. “But if I close my eyes
And wish it all away
Pretend I’m someone else
Pretend I’m here to stay
Gave us half a chance,
Let my stupid heart decide
There’s no doubt in my mind
You’d be mine.” — You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn
45. “Don’t you know that I’d lie with you in the groves, under the light of the moon? That I’d defy the laws of gods and men for you?” — The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
46. “I’m realizing it doesn’t really matter if we have a happy ending or not. We’re happy right now. That’s the important part, right?” — This Is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Kacen Callender
47. “You’re everything. You’re… You’re chaos and order and everything between. Like sunshine kept back by clouds. Like the entire world’s imploded inside you, but all I see are the stars are sewn into your skin. You’re filled with soft, dark music. I hear it all the time. Your music.” — Timekeeper by Tara Sim
Something about this love quotes make all of us waiting to be at the receiving end of it. It’s maybe as perfect as love is or as imperfect as love is, but however, it might be. This is the quote you see once and think of that person. Yes, that person. Send it to them right now!
48. “You’re so real and alive and fearless and daring and beautiful and if what’s between us isn’t real, then I don’t know what is." — Legendary by Stephanie Garber
The relationships that feel raw and full of emotions are the ones that actually change you be better, most love quotes you’ll find are written to convince, to follow, to make another person believe something. But a few, a few of them are a reality, the ones that make sense to be able to connect to.
49. “I knew then that we were like two pieces of cloth, sewn together for life. Our stitches couldn’t be undone. I wouldn’t let them.” — Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim
50. “During the day I miss your laughter and your wit and your smiles and the sharpness of your mind. In the evenings I think more of your kisses, sighs, and understanding ways. Then some nights I lie awake consumed with thoughts of the day I can love you in every way. On nights like this, my hunger for you overwhelms me. I can dwell for hours on the taste of your mouth and the scent of your hair and the touch of your skin.” — The Traitor’s Ruin by Erin Beaty
51. “I love you, my sunshine. And that’s what happens when you love someone. Sacrifices stop being sacrifices simply because they make you happy. Caring for you makes me happy. So it’s not a sacrifice. It’s what I want to do.” — Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye
You don’t lose in love, you only do what makes sense.
52. “All the time in the world is worth nothing if I don’t get to spend it with you.” — The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
It’s true. When you’re in love it doesn’t matter what you do, what you try, what you avoid, what you challenge as long as you do it with the one that makes it all worthwhile. And this love quote says that most beautifully one can think of. We need time, and all the time is nothing if it’s not with the person you dream about and live with.
53. “Screw fate. I’ll tear down the stars for you.” — Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston
We would do anything for the person we love. Maybe that’s what love has become now. Testing abilities and pushing limits, but it wasn’t like that, it was like this love quote, where you do anything for whom you love, unconditional, unasked for, forever.
Among the world full of sweet words, its difficult to find something you wish to say to someone and it is completely relatable. Here you will see a fine collection of love quotes and short poems that you can send your loved ones. You will find this collection raw and apprehensive, something you and your lover can easily connect with. Most often it’s about the words we hold back, that we regret we should have spoken. Don’t let that be you. With the emotion in your heart and these love quotes by your side, your relationship will never fall short of appreciation and gratitude.
- 10 Love Signs To Discover The Thin Line That Separates Love From Liking
- 19 Romantic Love Quotes On Broken Hearts And Unkept Promises
- Romantic Or Tragic: Sleep Positions Say A Lot About Your Relationship
- 52 Quotes For Girlfriend That Are Cute, Romantic, And Love
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events