"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light". By this sentence, Hellen Keller is trying to appreciate friendship or may I say friends who make our life beautiful and fill it with fun. Despite the darkness she had in her life, she was grateful for everything she had.
All you need is a little appreciation in your life. To everything big and small. Someone who can appreciate everything that happens around him is the one who can be truly happy in life. The feeling of appreciation and gratitude makes a human wiser. The list of things a person owes his appreciation to is a little long.
Now just like there are different types of appreciation, there are different types of people too. There are people like me who hesitate in expressing their feelings. And there are people too who don't have an idea about what and whom to show their gratitude to.
Now for that purpose, this article presents 50 appreciation quotes, which will make it easy for you to show someone your appreciation.
1. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
This appreciation quotes describe how a true friend should be. True friends never let you fall. They protect you with all their capacity.
2. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
3. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.
Well, that's true. We should appreciate and show our gratitude to all the elements that uplift our life and makes it livable. This is one of the best appreciation quotes indeed.
4. Got no cheque books, got no bank balance, still, I’d like to express my thanks. I got the sun in the morning and the moon at night.
This appreciation quote teaches you to show your gratitude to the least number of things that you have in your life. Not always the big things, but one should also appreciate the smallest things that they have in life.
5. No duty is more urgent than giving thanks.
Appreciation quotes like this are the best. This small sentence tells you to develop this habit of giving thanks to everything that happens in your life. This quote says that giving thanks is the most urgent duty.
6. Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Another one of the best appreciation quotes that tell you to show your appreciation and gratitude to everything or everyone you have now before it's too late.
7. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.
8. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
Appreciation quotes like this suggest you not to be greedy and appreciate everything you have now. The want for more and more has no satisfaction limit. Be happy with what you have.
9. At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.
10. There are sunrise and sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. Don't miss so many of them.
Did you ever appreciate nature for providing you with so much beauty? Why not do it now. This appreciation quotes make you aware of the beauty of nature.
11. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not taste of adversities, prosperity would not be so welcome.
For feeling the happiness, for knowing what 'being happy' actually means, one must face the agony. So whenever in life you will face sadness, remember that happiness is not its way to you. Appreciation quotes like this are awesome indeed.
12. I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.
This one of the wonderful appreciation quotes says that one should always appreciate the things that they have. And should never admire things that they can't appreciate after having.
13. Those who can be grateful are the ones who can achieve greatness.
Greatness lies in the interior of us humans and this appreciation quotes tell the same. A person who can be grateful to others is the person who has the quality to be called great.
14. Finding happiness should not be seen as finding a needle in a haystack. Happiness is within. Each day is a blessing that brings an abundance of happiness. Therefore, finding happiness should be like finding a gift in a stack of gifts.
One of the cheerful appreciation quotes indeed. It is true that happiness lies within us. It's just about our view, how we look at the moment or situation. Every moment has hidden happiness in it. It's just that you need to dig it out.
15. Sometimes we fight who we are, struggling against ourselves and our natures. But we must learn to accept who we are and appreciate who we become. We must love ourselves for what and who we are, and believe in our talents.
Self-appreciation is the first thing one should possibly do. Appreciated yourself for who you are- tall or short, fair or dark, straight or gay, rich or poor. You can be the best version of yourself if you work hard to build yourself. Loving yourself is what this appreciation quote teaches.
16. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
This appreciation quote tells you to show your gratitude to all the people who fill your life with positivity.
17. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.
Thank you is not just for saying. Say thank you while making sure that it also reflects in your behaviour.
18. Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.
19. I still miss those I loved who are no longer with me but I find I am grateful for having loved them. The gratitude has finally conquered the loss.
This is one of the fantastic appreciation quotes. It is true that everything happens for a reason. We fall in love with someone and eventually with time we end up ending the relationship with that loved one.
Now, this can be heartbreaking and cause friction but if thought carefully, it's okay for two people to split their ways if the reason was healthy. One should always be respectful and grateful to the other for coming into his life and adding so much consciousness to it.
20. Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.
21. Live, love, laugh…all three are important, and I get to do them all with you! I appreciate your companionship, love, and constant guidance.
22. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
23. Appreciation, not possession, makes a thing ours.
24. Make it a habit to tell people "thank you". To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.
One of the best appreciation quotes by Ralph Marston is here. He tells you to appreciate everything around you. Simply make saying "thank you" a habit. If you can appreciate only then you will also be appreciated.
25. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
26. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
27. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.
28. When eating fruit, remember the one who planted the tree.
29. One man may hit the mark, another blunder; but heed not these distinctions. Only from the alliance of the one, working with and through the other, are great things born.
30. What you truly acknowledge truly is yours. Invite your heart to be grateful and your thanks will be heard even when you don’t use words.
31. A grateful mind is a great mind which eventually attracts to itself great things.
32. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
33. They are not poor that have little, but they that desire much. The richest man, whatever his lot, is the one who’s content with his lot.
34. Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.
35. Don't forget, a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
36. If you want to remind yourself about the love of the Lord, just watch the sunrise.
37. The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.
38. Appreciate yourself for where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.
39. The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common.
40. You never fully appreciate what you had until you don’t have it anymore.
41. Just because it isn't perfect, doesn't mean it isn't awesome.
42. How would your life be different if...you began each day by thanking someone who has helped you? Let today be the day...You make it a point to show your gratitude to others. Send a letter or card, make a call, send a text or email, tell them in person...do whatever you have to do to let them know you appreciate them.
43. Even the smallest tender mercy can bring peace when recognized and appreciated.
44. You are not limited to this body, to this mind, or this reality—you are a limitless ocean of Consciousness, imbued with infinite potential. You are existence itself.
45. Everyone's just wasting time because they have so much of it to waste, minutes slipping by on who's with who and did you hear.
46. We can never sneer at the stars, mock the dawn, or scoff at the totality of being.
47. A little appreciation sometimes does quite as much good as all the conscientious bringing up in the world.
48. When you give appreciation in order to get something then it's manipulation and people can sense it. Appreciate genuinely.
49. A sincere attitude of gratitude is a beatitude for secured altitudes. Appreciate what you have been given and you will be promoted higher.
50. Sometimes I feel like relationships consist of telling your same life stories to different people until someone finally appreciates them.
Hope this article helped you in finding the exact appreciation quote you were looking for. Remember a simple " thank you" can also be enough appreciation if said purely. Let us know your thoughts about the article in comments.
- 60 Coffee Quotes for Coffee Lovers To Get To Start The Day With Motivation
- 60 Chai Quotes for Chai Lovers That Will Make You Fall For Tea Once Again
- 50 Motorcycle Quotes For People Fond Of Long Rides And Speed
- 50 Bike Quotes For Bike Lovers That Will Set Their Heart Racing
- 40 Feminist Quotes That Inspire and Provoke Thoughts Among Women
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events