Anand Anand Mahindra, a magnanimous personality, is an Indian billionaire businessman, and the chairman of Mahindra Group, a Mumbai-based business conglomerate, who is an excellent inspiration for everyone who seeks to become successful in one's field of work.
Born on 1 May 1955, in Mumbai, India, Anand Mahindra is the grandson of Late Shree Jagdish Chandra Mahindra, an Indian industrialist and co-founder of Mahindra & Mahindra, a 1945 venture. Mahindra has single handedly elevated the Mahindra Group from a mere jeep and truck producing firm to a multinational entity with Utility Vehicles (UVs), Multi Utility Vehicles (MUVs) and Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs).
Forbes India Magazine has recognised Anand Anand Mahindra as their 'Entrepreneur of the Year' for the year 2013. If you are searching for Anand Mahindra quotes on success, humility and brevity, here is the food for your mind. He is included by Fortune Magazine among the 'World's 50 Greatest Leaders'. and was in the magazine's 2011 listing of Asia's 25 most powerful business people.
He is ranked among the top 30 CEOs on Social Media. Over 7.26 million people follow him on Twitter and Anand Mahindra is known for his interesting tweets. #whatsappwonderbox is a very cool hashtag which Anand Mahindra uses very frequently in this twitter tweets. He generally appreciates common man for their amazing and cool techniques in Innovating and using ideas in day to day life to find amazing solutions.
List of Quotes by Anand Mahindra
Have you ever felt tired of working hard and not getting fruitful results? Do you repent procrastination and not harvest the crop of work on time? So, here Feeding Trends brings you Anand Mahindra’s powerful quotes, in order to pace up your efforts towards your life goals.
1. “Leaders don't look behinda or to the side. Instead, they look ahead.”
Anand Mahindra beautifully has dropped a message to stay visionary about our powerful future than to keep on scratching the past and repent.
2. “You have to treat every day as a new challenge, and you have to remain paranoid, as they say.”
Anand Mahindra has warned us from everyday struggles and has optimistically taken the paranoid mind as the weapon to do something phenomenal.
3. “When you set the right targets, aspirations, and you work efficiently and diligently, the numbers happen.”
Anand Anand simply means here that if we are loyal to our duties and honest towards our work, it is going to be fruitful at last. It is a quote with the secret sauce to success.
4. “Whether in services or in manufacturing, the trick is to stay ahead of the curve. I believe we should not wait to be disrupted — we should become disruptors ourselves.”
Mahindra being himself the trailblazer introduced the term disruption as the synonym of innovation. Disruption is the process by which a simpler, more affordable product or service initially takes root at the bottom of a market and then relentlessly moves upmarket, eventually displacing established competitors.
5. “Anyone who makes time frames beyond tomorrow probably isn't pushing himself hard enough.”
Anand Mahindra talks about the procrastination, as if one keeps on relying upon the time forthcoming, then he/she is surely not giving his best shot in his present moment. One who sedulously works upon hi/her goals, avoid being dilly dallier; will for sure accomplish his/her goals on time.
6. “Nobody understands how the world will change. The only way you can plan for the future is to have scenarios. You have to have the courage to take a leap of faith on one of them.”
Anand Mahindra wishes us to take risks and make our future plans in order to hit the target. We must trust ourselves & the objectives in order to make our dreams come true!
7. “The more you drive positive change, the more enhanced your business model.”
Padma Bhushan Anand Mahindra being an accomplished entrepreneur is himself the excellent example of transforming his positive efforts with assertive mindset to catch the stars.
8. “Sustainability has to be a way of life to be a way of business.”
Mahindra has penned down this ultimate way to success, i.e., to be able to continue over a longer time without being frustrated and impatient in order to excel in one’s life.
9. “Sometimes the only kind of innovation comes when you have some solitude; when you step away.”
Anand Mahindra here has described the phase of seclusion as the key ingredient for creativity and innovation. To be in our own company, our energies focus on ourselves without any distractions which generates positive outcome.
10. “Benchmarking is an ongoing exercise in any company that aspires for leadership.”
Anand Mahindra has a net worth of $1.7 billion as per the figures available in Forbes. He has himself made the benchmark for the upcoming generation entrepreneurs.
11. “There is a degree of freedom that creates aspirations.”
Anand Mahindra has depicted the liberty of our mind in different spectrums of hopes and desires, as when we broaden our ideology, we allow many aspirations and longings to stay in our hearts.
12. “My aspiration is that M&M become one of the most customer-centric organisations in the world. If we focus on understanding our customers, we will be able to develop customer-centric innovations.”
Next in out list of Anand Mahindra quotes is a very important lesson for all entrepreneurs who wish to make big names in the future. Don't forget, it is customers who own your business and if your keep your products and services customer-centric, you are found to succeed.
13. “I have always said that, more than 'big bang' reforms, it is every day what is happening, changing on the ground.”
14. “You have to seed internal disruptors. You need sources of internal disruption. They don't guarantee your survival, but you have got to try.”
15. “In 2001, I did some research and identified four characteristics that successful companies share. One, they aspire to be leaders in their businesses. Two, they have global potential. Three, they are innovative. Four, they display a ruthless focus on financial returns.”
16. “You go into the battle with your strength.”
The power within you is the real weapon you use in every situation of life you tackle with. Relying solely upon your willpower and skills will make you be the one you want to.
17. “Life has an interesting way of teaching even the most powerful people that joy from wealth is fleeting at best.”
18. “Humility is non-negotiable. If you aren't humble, whatever empathy you claim is false and probably results from some arrogance or the desire to control. But true empathy is rooted in humility and the understanding that there are many people with as much to contribute in life as you.”
Modesty is the jewel of every successful person. Anand Mahindra initiated the Nanhi Kali program in 1996 to provide free education to economically underprivileged girl children in India.
19. “Brevity speaks. It forces you to convey complex thoughts.”
Your economy of language reflects the treasure of knowledge you convey to your audience. Nowadays, you will be surrounded by several speakers but very few will be there who will pay attention to your words. Being clear and specific and conveying the exact set of thoughts from your mind is what depicted in the above quote.
20. “Women need a space that quenches their intellectual hunger, engages and empowers them with relatable content.”
Women are emerging in the field of startups and Anand Mahindra talks about giving them the space to do it. If women are given a chance, they can do wonders. Isn't this one of those thought-provoking Anand Mahindra quotes?
Anand Mahindra quotes are the vehicle of fervent thoughts which have four wheels of brevity, modesty, clarity, and perseverance, which makes you travel on the road to success.
I Hope Feeding Trends was successful in hitting your awakening nerve hard enough from its Anand Mahindra quotes to make you feel avid enough to quip yourself and hustle hard till you reach your goal.
- 15 Quotes by Sundar Pichai That Inspire You To Dream & Take Risks
- 24 Ratan Tata Quotes on Life, Determination & Kindness For All
- 13 Anil Ambani Quotes To Get Tips On Running a Seven-figure Business
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events